• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Introduction

Girls With Crayons

Everything is alright
Hey there, I'm Girls With Crayons (if you haven't already noticed). I am a guy that likes anime, girls, X box 360 games, Kirby games, making my friends lose The Game (that means you just lost), and being random. I hate it when people; use too many OOoos when they say no, I usually follow that up with the letter 'b' (Haha! Get it? Noooob? Haha :sweatdrop:) I also hate people who 'crack' jokes that have been so overused that its almost funny when someone uses it because it proves that they have no origoinal sense of humor. I also hate subliChuckNorrisisMasterChiefminal messages (Ha!).
mastacheifunmaskedjoy.jpg

Last edited:
-personally thinks that the name "GirlsWithCrayons" is going to get confusing, as he's a dude-

But hey, welcome to TCoD. My name is Sovie and I'm new, too.

Is it sad that as soon as a saw your username, that I thought it would be a good name for a band?

Well, welcome. Enjoy it here....

Yes, I just lost The Game. Now everyone has lost... TWICE =P (we play The Game at school)

Anyways, hi, I'm Mewtwo, and I like everything on your list besides girls because... I am one... well I like them as friends XD but im straight i swear

Ahh, I see... does that make me and my boyfriend weird? :3

Oh, I'd like to point out what nobody else has yet - That Halo image you posted is rather odd.

Back
Top Bottom