• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Konbanwa

Kalylia

Breeder
Good Evening, everyone. You can call me Kalylia. I've been known by many names on the internet, but this one is new. Perhaps signaling my fresh start into the realm of Pokemon.

I came to this forum at the suggestion of a friend in the hopes of finding some adult, mature conversations on Pokemon. Being nineteen and madly in love with Pokemon, it drives me absolutely crazy to be on forums with a bunch of eight- to thirteen-year-olds speaking in 133t and netspeak about how "totally awesome" this Pokemon and that Pokemon are, or how their "super sweet uber team of leik lvl 108 Alakzamz pwn all teh n00bz."

I'm in the process of turning Pokemon into a venue it has never touched before. (This is completely fan based right now, and not at all for profit, as a disclaimer.) Because of this, I'm looking for intelligent discussion in a more adult fashion, hopefully discussions full of new insight.

Well... now that I'm done sounding elitist...

Like I said, I'm nineteen. I live with my fiance in Fargo, North Dakota along with another male roommate and my two cats. I love anime, fantasy, science fiction, gaming in all its shapes and forms, Pokemon (duh), reading, writing, and a good number of other nerdy things. I'm always looking to make new friends. if you've got MSN, feel free to add me and chat me up. I'm online more than I should be. :P

I'm looking forward to speaking with all of you!

Last edited:
Well your in luck! Not only do the ages of the forum users vary, but the creator is actually 19.

Anyway, welcome! I'm Rotomize. Follow the rules and you should be ok.

I love anime, fantasy, science fiction, gaming in all its shapes and forms, Pokemon (duh), reading, writing, and a good number of other nerdy things.

You and I will be best friends. :o

Uh, welcome to TCoD, I'm Dragon, nice to meet you. I stalk the Games forum, you'll find me around the Role-Playing, specifically. And.. ASB, sometimes~

Thanks for the warm welcomes, everyone! *dashes off to get involved in Pokemon conversation*

Eager Beaver! Yay!

As most people have said, It's good to see some more mature people joining.

Anyway, Welcome to TCoD. I'm Kai, and you'll mainly see me around the artwork forum and it's sub-forums.

Back
Top Bottom