• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ladies and gentleman...

Surprisingly, my Garchomp doesn't like cake. Only Pi. and that doesn't really seem to be working much anymore.

How much Pi does it need? I've memorised up to 100 decimals (a bit too much free time).

Nontheless, Welcome! Seeing as my good Friend Xero isn't here I'll have to warn you:

There are Cursed Floorboards, Vegetarian Welcome Mats that go psycho from sugar (Bins are located at the entrance and exit.), The invisichomp (You've already heard about) and a viscious Magikarp that eats people from the northern hemisphere. I wish you luck in evading all of these terrible problems.

Is there such thing as welcome mat repellant? I don't want to step on one by accident. But Charizard2k.. Sure! your mat doesn't seem dangerous*Steps on mat and gets bitten*AAA! My spleen!*falls to floor*

Just a recap:

Carnivorous welcome mats, they eat you
Vegitarian welcome mats, they eat sugar
The Magikarp king, he eats northerners.
InvisiChomp, he sees you when you're sleeping...
Cursed floorboards, who make you trip and fall face-first on top of the welcome mats
Blaziken, Sceptile and Empoleon duking it out. If you see one of them using Quick Attack/Aqua Jet....try to keep up.

Thankfully, all of these problems can be solved, by one of our unique weapons. *pulls lever, and a wall slides away revealing several weapons*

You can use Foam Swords, Water Pistols, Pet Houndooms, Flamethrowers and Shotguns to get them yourself, or you can use this radio to call in the HitmonArmy (Every fighting type there is) or the Lati-Cops

*quickly gets up* Oh. This place is dangerous. And what happens if I give a carniverous welcome mat sugar?

Back
Top Bottom