• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Let's Play Pandemic 2!

hopeandjoy

yan ya yan ya yaa iii yaaa
Because the Hippogriff Flu just wiped out humanity in under 100 days on realistic. For realz. Some guy posted a guide. It was the first comment.

SO YEAH. Ehem.

Alrighty, it's gonna work like this. I'm gonna try to set up a live feed tomorrow, along with a Skype account. If you wanna shout at me as I try to beat this game, go right ahead. I'll post when I'm ready, with some extra instructions. And rules, because this will be a civilized apocalypse. Hopefully my computer won't hate me.

Moving right along.

LP1.png

OH BOY. THIS SOUNDS LIKE A HAPPY GAME WITH BUBBLEGUM AND SUNFLOWERS AND RAINBOWS.

LP2.png

Pick your poison. Relaxed is for wimps.

LP3.png

Pick your disease class. Please not I am not above cursing names in frustration.

LP4.png

Name time~ Make it something cool/hilarious/that just rolls off the tongue.

Also, If we start in Madagascar, I will be so happy.

Unless you stupid Australians screw it up for me again. *shakes fist*

Oh god, I love Pandemic II. Makes me greet in frustration, but I love it.

Parasite! As for name, um... obviously it should be called The Rt. Hon. Badass or somethin'.

Kay guys, it's gonna go like this:

Anyone who's on and has Skype, please post if you want to get on. I can also probably get on MSN, but that's gonna be a bit harder. But if you all have an interest in that, I can make a group.

A couple of rules/thoughts:
1) Yeah, I don't have the best voice. My "r"s are like "w"s, my "l"s like "r"s, and I mispronounce things as often as I misspell things.
2) Advice and jokes are welcome.
3) There's a pretty good chance that I'll go eat dinner in the middle of it and be gone for 30 minutes or so. Don't worry, I'll tell you.

So yeah. I'll give out a link when I'm all set up.

=(

I'm sorry. I'll watch yours religiously, using MSN to bug you until you go insane from dieing.

Also, link.

Shout if you can hear me!

Last edited:
Day 1 over. Results:

Goddamn Madagascar. Screws me over every time.

Sorry about the lack of saved video, but zip happened.

Tune in tomorrow (maybe) to see if I can make Parasites work for me instead of against me!

When Pandemic 3 comes out, I swear to god that Madagascar should just sink under the water. Except for the lemurs because I don't like driving species to extinction.

Anyway, have fun! Nonconformistenza plz

Back
Top Bottom