• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Level 30 Psychiatry (Webcomic)

I decided to try it, and I read them all. It's now bookmarked before Professor Baobab and after XKCD.

I must say, this webcomic is wonderful! Well written scripts, great drawing and coloring, but the thing that made me laugh the most of all was the first sprite comic, where TheMightyBox was... a mighty box.

Also, I noticed earlier today that each comic has an extra tidbit of writing when hovering over the picture, so I had to go all the way to the beginning to see each of them from scratch. My favorite would have to be "Does Chansey have to Doubleslap a Houndour?"

And let me guess; You're an MLP fan, Giga? (Said that Glasses Gardevoir was "discorded", and drew a Spike plushie for Audino) And I highly suggest that you play the Sly Cooper series, since you said that you liked Sly's design. The first game might be a bit underwhelming, but the second and third are wonderful! And let's not forget the fourth game that comes out next month...!

tl;dr: Awesome webcomic, awesome job.

Thanks for the kind words, DarkAura! ^_^
I used to be really into MLP, but it was certainly a phase. The Brony community expects outright perfection from anyone wanting to make fanworks, and I didn't appreciate being shredded apart by snobs just because I lacked female voice actors for the first ever MLP rap battle video. The show's gradually declined in writing quality since Season 1 ended, too. :/

Seems like the CoD's been having some server issues lately, so this is a tad late, but talk to the old man, then surf up and down Cinnabar coast...

Yes, yes, it's not busy here but just wanted to say that this thing is amazing. :D

Back
Top Bottom