• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Lie About the Above Poster

^ Has hurt feelings when I tease her

Nuh uh! XD You did it three times! XD Once in VM, and then twice through text! I remember! XD

^ Has never told the truth in his life

Wait what? TWICE through text??? For realziez? Gosh I feel dumb!!! XD

^ Isn't that amazing and beautiful girl that I keep bragging to my friends about.

Yes, but you're not dumb XD You just make the same typo, I guess XD

^ Totally isn't my perfect boyfriend!

Gah that must be that ONE word I can never spell correctly. Like Erin always messes up angle and angel XD

Last edited:
^ Didn't totally make me laugh at your lie XD

At first, I was like "What???" and I looked at my last post and I just sat there for like thirty seconds all confused, and then I realized I banned you instead of lying about you XD Gosh I feel so dumb! XD

^ Has been a member for a shorter period time as me and has more posts than I do! XD

Back
Top Bottom