• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Long-time visitor, first-time poster... so, hi!

kimbachu

Pikachu enthusiast
Pronoun
she/her
Hi everyone! I'm Kimba!

I've been a regular visitor of The Cave of Dragonflies for... probably over 10 years now. But I've never been much of a forum person, so it's taken me this long to sign up here.

I actually owned a Pokémon fansite a few years ago called PokéPrint. It was also an affiliate of TCoD! Does anyone remember seeing this button on TCoD's sidebar?
db0vscz-b5251284-6518-4871-bf0c-7a37e364b2c1.png

Well, that site was mine. It went offline in 2018, but recently I decided to bring it back, and am in the process of re-working it and getting it ready for visitors. And because the TCoD Forum has a great active community of Poké-people, I figured I should sign up, (re)-introduce myself and get acquainted with you all, especially because some of you have your own Pokémon fansites affiliated with TCoD.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and I'll probably spend most of my time on the "Webmaster Help & Discussion" thread. I love learning new coding tricks and helping out others with their questions.

Thanks, guys!
-Kimba

Hiya! I'm Indigo, webmaster of a website that lasted for about two months, is still somehow on the sidebar of TCoD either out of pity or forgetfulness (no, i joke :P but it is a dead website) I haven't heard of Poke Print, but i love fansites, so i really look forward to seeing it! And i'll be happy answering questions in Webmaster Help/Discussion, i ask a bunch myself lol.

Hi Kimba!

It's great to see more fansite owners bringing back their sites; I don't think I visited PokePrint when it was active, but the button looks cute (Flygon's a great 'mon!) and I'm definitely going to check it out once it's online.

I hope you have a nice time here!

Hiya! I'm Indigo, webmaster of a website that lasted for about two months, is still somehow on the sidebar of TCoD either out of pity or forgetfulness (no, i joke :P but it is a dead website) I haven't heard of Poke Print, but i love fansites, so i really look forward to seeing it! And i'll be happy answering questions in Webmaster Help/Discussion, i ask a bunch myself lol.
Hi Indigo! I believe you are working on a new site, yes? I can't wait to see it!

Hi Kimba!

It's great to see more fansite owners bringing back their sites; I don't think I visited PokePrint when it was active, but the button looks cute (Flygon's a great 'mon!) and I'm definitely going to check it out once it's online.

I hope you have a nice time here!
Thank you, myuma! I see you saw the message I left in Mirage Island's chatbox. Loving how your site's coming along, would definitely be glad to affiliate with you once my site's ready (which hopefully won't be too much longer).

Tea and cod?
Tea and cod would be lovely, thank you Kung Fu Ferret!

Hey, I remember your site, I think! You had a bunch of printable lists? Welcome to the forums!

I also used to have a fansite (Absol's Moonlit Cave, if you knew it?) - still exists on the internet but once every three years or so, I get a sudden burst of motivation to do something with it, haha.

Hey, I remember your site, I think! You had a bunch of printable lists? Welcome to the forums!
Yes! That was it! I’m glad you remember!

I also used to have a fansite (Absol's Moonlit Cave, if you knew it?) - still exists on the internet but once every three years or so, I get a sudden burst of motivation to do something with it, haha.
I am familiar with AMC also! Nice to see it’s still online even if it only gets updated once in a blue moon. If you ever decide to fully bring it back and update frequently, I’ll be sure to be a regular visitor!

Back
Top Bottom