• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Lord of the Flies Mafia [Innocent Win]

Re: Lord of the Flies Mafia [D4]

And so it was decided that the best course of action would be to kill RK-10. How they would do it was a harder decision to make. Thankfully, they didn't have to make that decision. RK-10, while caught up in his thoughts and resisting the advances of the others, backed into the fire. It didn't take long before it caught onto him too. The corpse was disposed of after it was determined that it belonged to a Hunter.

RK-10 is dead. He was a Hunter

48 hours for night actions

Re: Lord of the Flies Mafia [N4]

The population of the island had been dwindling over the past few days, and some had anticipated last night that it would end. This did not happen to be so, and everybody who slept last night woke up in the morning.

No one has died. 48 hours for daytime actions and discussion

Re: Lord of the Flies Mafia [D5]

"I should have thought," said the officer as he visualized the search before him, "I should have thought that a pack of British boys—you're all British, aren't you?—would have been able to put up a better show than that—I mean—"

"It was like that at first," said Ralph, "before things—"

He stopped.

"We were together then—"

The officer nodded helpfully. "I know. Jolly good show. Like the Coral Island."

Ralph looked at him dumbly. For a moment he had a fleeting picture of the strange glamour that had once invested the beaches. But the island was scorched up like dead wood—Simon was dead—and Jack had . . . The tears began to flow and sobs shook him. He gave himself up to them now for the first time on the island; great, shuddering spasms of grief that seemed to wrench his whole body. His voice rose under the black smoke before the burning wreckage of the island; and infected by that emotion, the other little boys began to shake and sob too. And in the middle of them, with filthy body, matted hair, and unwiped nose, Ralph wept for the end of innocence, the darkness of man's heart, and the fall through the air of the true, wise friend called Piggy.

The officer, surrounded by these noises, was moved and a little embarrassed. He turned away to give them time to pull themselves together; and waited, allowing his eyes to rest on the trim cruiser in the distance.

Congratulations to LegendarySeeker99 and Chief Zackrai for winning the game for Team Innocent!

The log is as follows:

You need to click on it. The original is way too big and gave me a horizontal scrollbar.

My first message told me Markku and I were the only Hunters. :o But oh well, good game you two.

EDIT:

Neeever mind, reread the roles.

Oh, and a little hint to Legendaryseeker99. Next time you are the last player with your fishing brother, don't tell the mafia! They'll kill you or your brother, and you'll have won by day. (which is what I wanted to have happened, but)

Nice game, though. I like how I was like totally inactive but still managed to win it.

Actually, I don't think you should, because this way, both people win. Unless one of you is really lazy and forgets to vote or something.

Actually, I don't think you should, because this way, both people win. Unless one of you is really lazy and forgets to vote or something.

Just popping in randomly, but in most mafia games all innocents win if they win at all; dying doesn't matter unless you're self-aligned (or GMing it differently).

Back
Top Bottom