• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Lucario Palace

Wigglytuff cried in pain from the electrical shock. It launched a humongous beam of highly concentrated water at the Froslass, which just barely hit its target.

"Whoopwhoop?" All right, one more door, then you're OUT.

Number nine!

'FANTASTIC!" The Wartortle called out, mayb a bit looned by now. He prepared a Water pulse, just in case. he was loony, not stupid...hey wait.

Froslass winced visibly, but her health had replenished and the water had only glanced her. Sleep Talking once more, she suddenly moved forward jerkily, before administering an ironic Wake Up Slap to her foe.

Hitmonlee starts rotating his legs, then as the spinning Staryu gets near him, locks his legs between its spinning fins like a gear, and promptly directs it towards a nearby wall, following up with Close Combat.

Wartortle ran in to be hit by a blast of sound: a Ledian looked down and used Bug Buzz on him.

The leaf sliced open the Victreebel's stomach. He turned into a silver statue.

Wigglytuff, not having seen the move before, assumed Froslass was slapping her to mock her. Thus, it launched into Froslass with incredible strength. (Giga Impact!)

Zangoose, clearly peeved, prepared a Fire Punch and an Ice Punch on each claw. It swiped them both at the same time.

Staryu decided to have some fun. If it had a mouth, it would smirk. It began to psychically grab the Hitmonlee and throw him against the wall.

(I was going to put a whole post here, but isn't Giga Impact normal-type, and thus unable to affect a Ghost-type? x3)

*Breloom two fisted mach punched zagnoose to the ground, afterwards tied the persistent ferret/mongoose to the ground. with no escape breloom kicked the enemy twice*

Hitmonlee lands hard against that wall. Damn psychic. His rage bubbles up, and he launches into the air to return the favour to Staryu (Revenge).

Froslass is a Ghost type? ****, I forgot. Pretend it used a really powerful move like... uh, Fire Blast. Let's go with that.

Zangoose screamed and turned into a shiny silver statue.

Pikachu stared at an almighty red Magikarp.

Staryu fell over and died. It turned into a golden statue.

Froslass shuddered as the flames hit, feeling all that newly restored health go to waste. Still, now she was feeling vengeful, and quickly lashed out with a Payback, following it up at close quarters with an Ice Punch, and then an Ice Beam for good measure - the Wigglytuff would pay for burning her up like that!

Now frozen, Wigglytuff turned into a magnificent jade statue encased in glass. It exploded, and Froslass began to feel sleepy...

it woke up next to Lucario.

Breloom couldn't see anything in the darkness. It could hear a faint purring from an Umbreon hidden in the darkness. A Shadow Ball rushed towards it.

Pikachu chuckled. "ha ha! I would think I'd be faced with something more than a stupid magikarp! Well imma thundershock it and make dinner >:3 *uses thundershock*"

Back
Top Bottom