• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mafia Choice Mafia 2 - Game Thread

honestly trying to think of one is what i'm having trouble with lmao

i don't want to go after you rn, and i wanna find out the deal with herbe's role, which leaves zm again or sande, neither of whom seem stellar candidates... but i suppose nobody else is either really

i won’t be able to engage or defend myself before EoD which i am sad about because i was really excited about this game and about my role but i 100% understand why someone would vote there lmao. life circumstances got suddenly very weird/busy right as the game began and while i think i can become useful if left alive it’s not like i have anything to substantiate that with. 😔

I think I should also clarify that I don't expect to be, or recommend that anyone should, townread me just for having been active; I'm just saying, if the idea is to lynch an inactive, well, I only took my eyes off the thread for one day, there's undoubtedly more inactive out there

and I get the principle of voting me to push me into no longer sleeping, although I gotta say, I have no idea why qenya's vote is still on me after she's reacted to my presence in the thread. like, are you also actually SRing me or were you just hoping that'd slide by lazily
neither, mostly i just assumed there would be a post coming after you announced your presence... the purpose of the vote was to prod into getting discussion moving. and when nothing of the sort presented itself i just went to eat some dinner hoping there would be some in a few hours when i checked back. to which, yay, success 👀

i admit though that if i didn't have any thoughts on you before, i am now kinda weirded out by the sudden OMGUS response. (no, explicitly stating that that's what you're doing doesn't make it less weird.) it seems quite a you thing to do so i'm not dead set on holding it against you but... yeah not a great look
okay, yeah, I'll take it. it's one thing if you were planning on leaving the vote sitting there to just to be like "oh god oh no I forgot to take it off we ended up lynching family because no one else was talking", but since you were just out temporarily and did come back, well, no worse of a look on you than me Sleepin earlier was. ... or well, I'm taking your word on whether you're not only back now because you'd gotten put up for randing, anyway. in any case, though, that's going to be an unvote for now

anyways -- mewtini, eh? I'm not feeling that wagon strongly enough to throw my lot in with it, but seeing as-- oh great, there she is, abort post-

also skimming back i saw someone mention that i hate being scum which, is a fair read, but my stupid self meta read is that scum!me wouldn’t defend a teammate the way d1 would’ve indicated

for all the earlier radio silence we're just absolutely ninjaing each other right now eh

EoD brainrot

anyway, I stand by my earlier assessment of mewtini; I don't think she would've found Stryke to be such a tantalizing nightkill target as to outweigh her interest in him being in the game, nor do I imagine she's the sort to fake that intense emotional reaction as scumtheatre. I was still fine with letting the policy wagon make its way to the station in case that provided some science on the voters at the expense of not a huge percentage of the thread activity, but if mewtini is going to be around more moving forward, I think I still want a better rail for us to ride on.

I may or may not be taking people at their word too often in this game where the central premise is that you lie to people

welcome back to the land of the living, sande!

have you thoughts on any of the stuff and incidents?

zzz... snrk... HUHwhuzzgoinon

oh ok more time is cool

i don't really have any more ideas than i did last night but let's see what happens when the yanks wake up

welcome back to the land of the living, sande!

have you thoughts on any of the stuff and incidents?
unfortunately not really - i think i overcommitted when i signed up for this game rip. i burned myself out overthinking the zoriclaim stuff and at this point i'm kind of content to sit back and sheeple, which is admittedly not the best thing to be doing but i have no braincells rn

• Sad
Reactions: M&F
ok, so, off to list off my reads and see if I can PoE from there

-MF is family, my uncle who works at RNP told me so
-as for mewtini, I've just explained why I'm mostly inclined to TR her at the moment; at the very least, it'll come down to how she posts now that her availability is on the up
-Herbe has been remarkably solvy this game, always taking the initiate -- it almost doesn't remind me of how shitpost-y and chaotic Herbe typically is in a game, but maybe they got all the chaos out of their system last MFia-
-ZM has always been a notoriously difficult one to read, a consummate lowposter no matter the alignment. I will say I get the impression he's been trying to wring blood from the stone as best as he can in this generally quiet game, and it gives me an above-average impression
-qenya I've tentatively settled my doubts about, so I'm moreso willing to lean on having a pretty funny reason to TR her-
-alas, as for sanderidge, burnout is not alignment-indicative- -- for what it's worth, I do recall that it prefers to play as wolf, so the odds of burnout in that situation would be lower, but that's nothing conclusive
-Mawile has been responsive and prestative generally -- but that's not the same thing as being solvy, per se. as best as I remember, he's not the type who abstains from being present in the thread while playing as scum, so, activity aside, I'd say I'm sitting at null at best with him

and well, nulll at best is marginally worse than having even one bullshit reason to TR, so I think I'm going to push Mawile and see where that goes. I'm normally not big on throwing the wagon on rails before anyone else's even read my speculation, but we have less than 24h and an existing wagon, so, I guess I'm not going to lose sleep over it

oh yeah, I also forgot to regard and mention the whole "plausible roleclaim" situation wrt Herbe, that is a very significant factor. gj me

Back
Top Bottom