• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Magical Fighter Pokesquadron

MXCXE=Relationshipthingy accepted!
And I have the alter ego appearance done, just need to upload it.

Name: Sam (Samantha)
Apperance:
dfdcace9.jpg
- Her hair is usually pulled into 2 ponytails in the back, a jean skirt, blue shoes, and a dark blue sleeveless turtleneck-like shirt. She also has watch she hardly takes off. ((The one thing she does have that's not in the picture is a cresent moon necklace.Also, is this what you mean by having a description for the apperance?))
Personality: Happy, fun-loving, and hyper-active, Sam plays around and will let curiosity get the best of her.

Alter- Ego's Name: Marshmellow
Alter- Ego's Pokemon: Vulpix
Alter-Ego's Apperance: Red hair and a long, red dress. She has flat red shoes with straps that go up her legs, and curly bangs. She has manicured brownish-red nails and small fangs.
Alter- Ego's Powers: Fire Spin: Marshmellow can create a funnel of flames and trap her opponents inside. Once inside, it gains power, and closes in on the unlucky victim trapped inside. Confuse Ray: Marshmellow confuses the opponent into doing dangerous things, or becoming her slave.
How Awakened: Sam was coming from her school's talent show, and spotted a yellow tail inside the bushes near the steps. She grabbed it, and met Ikazuchi. She took her home, and the Pikachu explained the whole story to her, and told her about her alter- ego.

Last edited:
Let's get underway now that we have seven people.

The morning sun was high overhead when a small yellow light materialized in the sky, which formed a Pikachu on the ground. "Took long enough to get here!" the tiny electric mouse grumbled as she brushed leaves off of her. "Darkrai's tryed to destroy the Kingdom already, but he senses the Rainbow Crystal here--I hope I can find the humans tha hold the Squadron's spirits..." With that, she romped off into the city.

Miyuki walked out of her school's cafeteria. She was helping to organize a bake sale that would be happening later in the week. She was still in her school uniform.

((Here is the alter ego appearance!
AFEW.png
will make description later))
Mysti was at lunch. She paid for it and went to find Mikurii. She sat down next to her. "Hi there, sis!" she said.

Mikurii, eating a pizza that she had bought, looked at her sister, now next to her. She smiled.
"Hey, Mysti." She said, happy to see her sister in a good mood. "How are your classes?" She asked.

"Well, they seem hard, but I'm passing though." she said. "And how are yours?"
((Mum kicking meh off... don't excpect a reply.))

"Fine, but you know that math isn't my greatest subject." Mikruii frowned, but then quickly revived her grin.
"However, I'm doing good in Social Studies." It was true, her teacher was impressed when she started to go on and on about King Henry VIII's wives and how they were killed.

Halfway through the day, the bell rang. Lunch officially started, and Arika headed to the cafeteria as fast as she could. Luckily, the classroom was not far. She arrived to a not-so-crowded cafeteria and a fairly short line. Paying for lunch, she ambled off, tray in hands, to find a spot to sit. She found one, near two conversing sisters, and sat down.

"Hi!" she said to the person that just sat down.((I'm assuming you sat by us, link008)) "We're just rtalking about how we're doing in out classes."

Ikazuchi hurried through the town, carefully weaving her way through the crowds of people and Pokemon. So far, she didn't sense the spirits in any of them.

Just as she skittered behind a pole to rest, a sudden "NYA!" got her attention--an inquisitive Meowth was trying to bat at her tail!

After delivering a warning Thundershock to the tiny feline, she darted towards a large building where what seemed like thousands of young humans were milling about, conversing with one another or reading from a book.

A familiar beeping got her attention, so she frantically dug around in her bag for a small TV like device, which was blinking an odd symbol that looked somewhat like the face of Jirachi.

"The spirit of Karinai, here?" she mused. The question was, which of all these humans was the right one? Checking one of them here would arouse the human's suspicions, so she continued her ruse of being a normal Pikachu. The humans just smiled an petted her--apparently Pokemon coming here was a common occurence.

"Hi there. About your classes, eh?", Arika replied. Noting the girl's age she continued, "My classes back then were so much easier than they are now, let me just say that. How are you doing in them so far?"

"Good, I guess. Hey, look- a Pikachu!" she said as she looked out the window to see kids petting a Pikachu. "Let's go!"

Mikurii blinked as the newcomer sat next to her.
"Yeah, classes are going well for me also." She mused before noticing Mysti look out the window.
"Mysti, is there really a Pikachu?" Mikurii asked, sceptical.

"Stop! Thief!"

And with those words a bread carrying back haired girl ran though the streets like a shot. Tears formed in her green eyes as her bare feet touched the cold and rough concrete. Shooting her head back, she saw the store owner talk to a Jenny before they chased after her. Looking forwards, she speed up and nimbly dodged the pedestrians on the street. Breathing heavily, she saw the Jenny and store owner catching up to her.

If I die from this, I blame my father. Arcues, PLEASE don't let me die from this.

She scrambled onto the road, and seeing a car coming prepared herself. Before the driver could stop, she leapt up and landed on the car. Sticking her tongue out at her pursuers, she rode the car for several blocks, before jumping into an alleyway.

Back
Top Bottom