• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Man that clue game was hard!

Pwnemon

will remain confined to the pokemon topics
Hey! I decided to join this forum because a friend and I from a different and equally awesome forum decided to go through the clue game together. (Expect link to said forum in advertising section within ten minutes.) Yes, we did win, although number 8 stumped us for almost two days. So yeah, I thought this forum looked pretty cool, and I decided to join.

I have been into competitive battling for a little while and made my first team in May. I've actually done pretty well. If anyone ever wants to battle me, my Friend Code is 4512 3495 7768.

More random stuff: My favorite Pokemon is Tyranitar, I'm 13 years old, and I would like to know if TCoD has a chat room or not.

Welcome, new person, to TCoD. I will not bore you with petty gifts of tea and cod, as too many people give that out these days. And Tyranitar IS awesome, yes.

So enjoy your stay. But remember to wipe your feet before entering.

Oh, I can battle you!

Well, welcome. You're obviously better than me at the clue game (got 7 by luck, cannot figure out 8 for my life), so be happy. This is a nice community where everybody is civil and everyone accepts the fact that they have enough time to type in a grammatically correct fashion. That's what I like about this place.

The answer to the chat room question: Yes! There is a thread in I think the Wi-Fi league forum that will tell you how to get on; The room is #tcod instead of #wifi...you'll see what I'm talking about.

So anyway, have fun here, and don't get eaten by the carnivorous floorboards.

Welsome, fellow battler. Once the Crystal League Tourney is over, I'll be a Gym Leader, and you can "professionally" battle me.

But hi until then!

Oh, hi! Once I finish EV Training my team, I would LOVE to battle you.

Tyranitar pwns, he's part of my team. ^^

And lucky you. I'm stumped on, if I'm correct, number 5 on the clue game. Blah.

He's on my team too. BoahTar FTW! Also, sorry for the delay. I was at Boy Scouts camp for a week and a half.

Back
Top Bottom