• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Match the user above with a Pokémon!

Ys_

Pronoun
They/Them
All right, so a matching game! You have to match the user above with a Pokémon and state why. The reason can be anything. For example:

User 1: you're a growlithe because your avatar reminds me of one!
User 2: ooh, I match you with an alolan Vulpix because you like Lillie and your personality reminds me of Snowy!

And so on. Have fun!

I'm tempted to say Dragonair because of your avatar, but that's a bit too obvious... I think I'm going to go with Suicune, because the "bel"/"bell" in your name reminds me of the lore from the Johto games!

• Love
Reactions: Ys_
mienshao! because.... a kung fu... weasel, i guess? is mienshao a weasel? idk.

i fully expect mine to be easy posting for the next person btw. i am not expecting creativity here

lol I also thought of Pikablu.

For you I'm going with Herdier! Because the first thing that came to mind was something canine and Herdier matches the colors on your pfp plus it reminds me of Hatchy with the colors and the moustache xD

I love games like this!

For Kung Fu Ferret I'm going to skip the obvious answer (Mienfoo/Mienshao) and go with Goomy. You seem like you have an affinity for novel things.

• Grin
Reactions: Ys_
pls don't forget to add reasons :P
I was thinking Pangoro for you cause Kung Fu (Panda)

edit: I was saying in general, btw, not targetted at anyone specifically n_n

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom