• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

May I come in?

Gryzalb

Agaric Scribe
Since this is the introductions thread, I guess I may as well introduce myself.

My username's Gryzalb, obviously, but I go by a bunch of others all over the place. I'm apparently a chronic lurker who just floats into forums and never leaves a single message - but this thread seemed friendly enough, so I invited myself in. Hope you don't mind, heh.

I'll try to be friendly and not bite, as long as nobody else bites me. If they do, though, I'll probably be okay, so no worries.

And I swear, I'll try not to lurk too much! :unsure:

Welcome to TCoD. Contrary to popular belief this is not a forum about drinking tea and eating cod, however you are welcome to some.
If you lurk, I will spy on your lurking, :O

Ooh, two newbies in one day?

It's okay. We have plenty of lurkers here. =)

Anyway, I'm Superbird, the resident bird lover here at The Cave. If you look to your left, you'll see the Animé-Style Battling forum—You should definitely check that out. Can I get you anything? Tea and cod, maybe? Anyway, here. It's an anti-drunkness mask that will prevent you from getting drunk. Quick, put it on before Wargle gets here and puts alcohol in the air!

So yeah. I really hope you'll enjoy your stay in The Cave of Dragonflies, and remember: if there's anything you feel like asking, just ask! Ciao!

Wait a minute, you have a Wargle that intoxicates people by putting alcohol into the air...? I'm kind of scared now. Seriously... Should I just go back to lurking?

Ah, right... Anti-drunkenness mask. I'll keep that in mind, Superbird, hahah - I think I need it. Glad to be here, anyways. And I'll try not to lurk too much, Zoltea. :sweatdrop:

Back
Top Bottom