• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions Mediocre Cartography

Yenaa

kid a
Pronoun
he
Hi everyone. :P I'm Yenaa, as you know. Below are some of my various maps that I've made. I rarely accept request, but I'm willing to take suggestions on what kinds of maps to make. I need some work with my water routes. :P Most of these maps are for various failed region projects and I plan on reusing them. So no touchy.

I use two different styles; DP Style and FRLG. I'm starting to use RSE too.

FRLG MAPS - SYBEL REGION
pyrite_town2.PNG

Pyrite Town - The dainty mountainside town
Population - 16
Native Pokemon - None.
Attractions - Grass-type Pokemon Gym, Professor Linden's house.
Items - TM108 Needle Arm, Growth Badge

quartzer_town.PNG

Quartzer Town - The quiet little town in the sky.
Population - 9
Native Pokemon - None.
Attractions - Pokemon Research Lab, Your house, Rival's house
Items - PokeDex, Running Shoes, 5 PokeBalls, PokeGear

urophaen_town.PNG

Urophaen Town - The City of Modern Science
Population - 21
Native Pokemon -
Grimer - Event. Common
Muk - Event. Only one.
Porygon - Only one.

Attractions - Pokemon Genetics Lab, Psychic-type Pokemon Gym, Girl seeking a Horsea for a Clamperl,
Items - Lab Card, TM113 Psybeam, Dubious Disc, Rare Candy, Focus Badge

magnesia_town.PNG
Magnesia City - The City Hidden Within The Forest
Population - 41
Native Pokemon - None.
Attractions - Boy seeking a Pidgey for a Tailow, Normal-type Pokemon Gym, Shopping Lane, Artemis's house
Items - Eclair, TM96 Softboiled, Electron Disc*, Blue Shard, Unique Badge

Notes
- Some of you may be wondering who some of these characters and items are. I'll explain here. Artemis is a character that you meet as you're traveling through Sybel, the region. Artemis lives in Magnesia City and later can be found in various places. She's the assistant of Professor Linden.

The Electron Disc is a CD that Artemis has been developing that the Professor has asked you to retrieve. As Artemis is giving it you, a shady character steals it. You and Artemis must chase them

Why is her name Artemis? That's part of the fun. :) There are a lot of reference to Greek mythology in my region. The three beasts are based on the Big Three. :P

The Grimer and Muk only appear in the Genetics Lab in Urophaen Town do to a dangerous explosion. The smoke attracted the Pokemon and have left the lab unusable. You are asked to rid the lab of the Grimer. The Muk is the boss. It's at level 35. The Lab Card opens the secret vault where the Muk is.

DP MAPS - KOMORA REGION

amethia_town_north.PNG

Amethia Town North - The Woodland Wonder Town
Population - 11
Native Pokemon - None.
Attractions - Your house, Friend's house
Items - Running Shoes

valino_junction.PNG

Valino Junction - Route
Population - 0
Native Pokemon -
Rattata, Pidgey, Spearow - Common
Wingull - Uncommon
Nincada - Rare
Weedle, Caterpie - Swarms

Attractions - None.
Items - Potion, Potion (hidden)

amethia_town_south.PNG

Amethia Town South - The Woodland Wonder Town
Population - 15
Native Pokemon -
Spearow, Pidgey - Common
Wingull -Uncommon
Wurmple, Kriketot - Swarms

Attractions - Professor Research Lab, Cousin's house
Items - PokeDex, 5 PokeBalls, PokeGear

Very good. Why don't you make a map of the entire region too?

And why are the gridlines still on the D/P maps?

Back
Top Bottom