• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Mewtwo's Sprite Shop that is too freakishly long to be posted in so GO TO THE NEW ONE DANGIT

Re: Mewtwo's Sprite Shop!

...QUIT MAKING STUPID EXCUSES!!!NOT JUST HERE, BUT IN YOUR 3-D SHOP, TOO!!! AND EVERYWHERE ELSE!!! I wish I could add a poll...The choices would be,

1. Yes, fire Terry T.
2. No, don't fire Terry T.
3. Why the heck should I care?

I'll just keep a tally instead ;)

you can't report someone for giving their opinion on someone. Even if it is true,

Lets make the petition now:
1.Mewtwo
2.DarkArmour

Fixed the list:
pokedreamer - Blaziken Ice cream (TAKEN by Silver)
Terry - Ground-Type Kyogre (TAKEN by Silver)
DarkArmour - Rhyhorn/Heracross cuties (NOT TAKEN!)
wolftamer9 - zapdos/raikou/rayquaza/giratina(TAKEN by Zulo)
alonsyalonso - Pokemon trainer chao (Johto starter boy)(TAKEN by Mewtwo)
EeveeSkitty - Cat Chao (TAKEN by Mewtwo)
Rayquaza - Piplup/Spoink splice(TAKEN by Mewtwo)
TheOtherOne - Big splice(TAKEN by Mewtwo)
Flora and Ashes - Skitty Chao (TAKEN by Mewtwo)
RaichuGrunt- Latios/Registeel splice and Lantern/Raichu/Hitmonlee splice(BOTH TAKEN by Mewtwo)
MurrMurr - Duskull/Gible, Dusclops/Gabite, and Dusknoir/Garchomp splices (ALL TAKEN by Mewtwo)
Jewel Espeon - Ninetales/Breloom (TAKEN by Mewtwo)
Moonlight the Umbreon - Umbreon Chao (TAKEN by Mewtwo)

As the requests were closed, I edited the list.

If the petition is to fire Terry, then:

1. Mewtwo
2. DarkArmour
3. Zim Del Invasor

But seriously, it's your shop, so if you want to, you should just do it.

I'll request something once requests are open.

O_o

Uh... Hey guys, I think that this should stop. Mewtwo, if you don't want Terry T to work in your shop, then just tell them nicely, and don't be mean about it.

Terry, if you like to sprite, you should make your own shop. You don't have to work in one.

Oh, allright... Terry, I'm sorry, but I would not like you to work in my shop anymore.
EDIT: *sees Terry's post*
Make another one, and I shall request in it! I really will, once I see it!

YAY!!!

Genius someone finally got it, I would've signed. Have you seen him, hes on a roll today, hes ruined 3 threads! thats a record! 3-D thing he had, The Spriters Resource and now Mewtwos sprite shop, shame on you Terry...

It is rude. And I saw Negrek looking at it earlier... I likes Negrek! She's nice. But anyways, let's quit spamming my shop, shall we?

Okay, sorry. Let me know when requests are open so that I can request something =D [leaves]

Leave me out of this now, it is getting out of hand Raichu, he's fired okay? get over it

I know i've seen it, good luck, sorry bout earlier,was in a bad mood

May I work here, please, Mewtwo? My shop is dead. I can splice, recolor, revamp, chao, mysterydungify, chibi, invert, Pokemorph, Eeveefy(falls under recolors, really.), Shadowfy, and Ipod. I will try my hand at lineless and Devamp.=3

Back
Top Bottom