• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Mewtwo's Sprite Shop that is too freakishly long to be posted in so GO TO THE NEW ONE DANGIT

Re: Mewtwo's Sprite Shop!

Requests are allmost open again!
And I want to do the requests.
And you still have one, Chaostres, according to the list: A Ryhorn cutie!

I be alive. I just be lazy XD
But I'll work on the sprites later in the day, as right now, in mah timezone, it be 6:30 AM!

Last edited:

I am flying right through these requests!
Pipoink.png

Yaaay

Pretty much. He has the same chance of getting back in as finding a shiny. If I find my first shiny on my game, Terry can rejoin. I guess. Cause the only shiny I have was traded XD

erm... thats kinda random... so Terry, apparently your chances lie with a shiny pokemon...

I know it's random, plus my chaining chances are bad, my longest chain is 5, so good luck trying to get back in, Terry!

May I please have a Shiny Vaporeon chao with red eyes (not evil cute.)? May I also have a vulpix chao? I know requests are closed, but I REALY want these chaos, so can you please make them?

Oh, sorry, I forgot to change it to that they're open! And I'll do teh chaos!

Re: Mewtwo's Sprite Shop! And Gallery!

Mewtwo, do you have any plans to finish my egg and pokeball in the near future?

Re: Mewtwo's Sprite Shop! And Gallery!

Mewtwo- I'll come join back in if you can go through and make a list of all the sprites that need to be done. I'll try to do as many as I can, I left because it got crazy with so many members reserving things they couldn't do. Don't you think some of those things aren't going to get done?

(Oh, and thanks for the "favorite worker" compliment on the first post xP)

Back
Top Bottom