• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Mewtwo's Sprite Shop that is too freakishly long to be posted in so GO TO THE NEW ONE DANGIT

Re: Mewtwo's Sprite Shop! And Gallery!

Because I'm working on other things, like Sugimori splices, drawings, and my life.

The Vaporeon chao and Dragonite ball are at other house, I'll work on next request!

im enlisting spriters to make a full 151 pokemon Kanto sprites front and back. anyone who is able to do this will recieve credit for the game i am putting together.

pm me if interested

EDIT:: i can get the fronts, i need the backs of the 151.

Last edited:

Espeball.png

Terry - Ground-Type Kyogre (UNTAKEN UNLESS SILVER COMES BACK!)
DarkArmour - Rhyhorn cutie (TAKEN by ChaosTres)
Drifloon Rocks - Drifloon egg (TAKEN by Mewtwo)
lisaw - Shiny Vaporeon(with red eyes) and Vulpix chaos(BOTH TAKEN by Mewtwo)
iphillipi - Blaziken/Latios Splice(TAKEN by Chaostres)
mumei_tensai - Chikorita/Kirlia/Mightyena splice(TAKEN by Mewtwo)
3986 - Torterra/Sceptile and Vaporeon Pokeball(BOTH TAKEN by Mewtwo)
Terry T. - Abra/Kadabra/Alakazam splice(TAKEN by 3896)

like i need the backs of pokemon that appear in the video games. the ones that you are using.

Seriously when are you gonna come back? I got the feeling this place is long gone... 'c'

Right now!
Chikirliena.png

Terry - Ground-Type Kyogre (UNTAKEN UNLESS SILVER COMES BACK!)
DarkArmour - Rhyhorn cutie (TAKEN by ChaosTres)
Drifloon Rocks - Drifloon egg (TAKEN by Mewtwo)
lisaw - Shiny Vaporeon(with red eyes) and Vulpix chaos(BOTH TAKEN by Mewtwo)
iphillipi - Blaziken/Latios Splice(TAKEN by Chaostres)
3986 - Torterra/Sceptile and Vaporeon Pokeball(BOTH TAKEN by Mewtwo)
Terry T. - Abra/Kadabra/Alakazam splice(TAKEN by 3896)

Gotta go to bed. G'night! Vaporeon Chao will be here soon. I'm very busy lately. I have more homework than ever, I'm being postninja'd in the RP forums, I have an art contest and art thread... yeah.

can i be a partner, please? tell me if there is somthing saying no more partners, i decided not to rad all 48 pages.

As in, his parents are divorced or something and they are on the computer at his other parent's house. I should measure the average IQ of a TCoDian.

Nope. My Grandma's house is the other house! My parents promised to never divorce!

Well, I was sort of close... ish. At least I didn't think it was a website. Can you tell Chaostres to hurry the frick up with my fusion?

Back
Top Bottom