• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Mewtwo's Sprite Shop that is too freakishly long to be posted in so GO TO THE NEW ONE DANGIT

Re: Mewtwo's Sprite Shop! And Gallery!

Any requests I can take? My shop isn't getting any attention.

The Torterra/Sceptile splice is kinda hard, so if you wanna do that...

I guess I still can't rejoin... during this time my shop has been down lately... and I need to refer to my good friends on YouTube to request... Can I rejoin?

No. Still haven't found a shiny. Though have seen red sparkle grass, I ran into another Pokemon before I got to the red sparkle. So I still haven't seen one. Remember, you only can rejoin if
A) You improve a little or
B) I find a shiny.

Seriously, i'm not joking, you got anything I can do? this place is kinda dying and I am majo bored

I'll try but I seriosuly suck at splicing. I'll try but someone may want it redone.

EDIT: As I said, bullcrap. Can someone please redo it?
p7y4m.png

I know the shading is ruined, its because I got rid off a enormous spike which was accidently put in. I scratched what was left.

Last edited:

Vaporeball.png

Terry - Ground-Type Kyogre (UNTAKEN UNLESS SILVER COMES BACK!)
DarkArmour - Rhyhorn cutie (TAKEN by ChaosTres)
3986 - Torterra/Sceptile (TAKEN by DarkArmour)
Terry T. - Shiny Glaceon egg and Pokeball (BOTH TAKEN by Mewtwo)
mumei_tensai - Absol Pokeball and Espeon Sketch (BOTH TAKEN by Mewtwo)
wolftamer9 - Blaziken, Swampert, and Sceptile with Darkrai(all seperate splices) (ALL TAKEN by Mewtwo)
Objection! - 2 Delibirds colored however, Sentret/SUnkern splice and a christmas sprite (ALL TAKEN by Mewtwo)
Jdrawer - Luvdisc/Leafeon splice and Furret/Seel splice (BOTH TAKEN by Mewtwo)
Cryptica - Houndour cloud (platinum sprite) (TAKEN by Mewtwo)

Sorry, Mewtwo. I've been naughty. I went ahead and did the 2 Delibird recolours originally requested by Objection! I wanted to help with the long list and in my opinion it is taking too long. I'll remove them if you want to do them but yeah, here they are...
2aha5bp.png
xpnek2.png

I wanned to do them, but meh. Thanks for the help!

Terry - Ground-Type Kyogre (UNTAKEN UNLESS SILVER COMES BACK!)
DarkArmour - Rhyhorn cutie (TAKEN by ChaosTres)
Terry T. - Shiny Glaceon egg and Pokeball (BOTH TAKEN by Mewtwo)
mumei_tensai - Absol Pokeball and Espeon Sketch (BOTH TAKEN by Mewtwo)
wolftamer9 - Blaziken, Swampert, and Sceptile with Darkrai(all seperate splices) (ALL TAKEN by Mewtwo)
Objection! - Sentret/Sunkern splice and a christmas sprite (BOTH TAKEN by Mewtwo)
Jdrawer - Luvdisc/Leafeon splice and Furret/Seel splice (BOTH TAKEN by Mewtwo)
Cryptica - Houndour cloud (platinum sprite) (TAKEN by Mewtwo)

I have a challenge for all the spriters out there. You don't have to do it, but I think it'd be fun. Try to chibi-fy any Pokemon. You know, big head, small body, & simplified features.

I know it says requests closed, I just didn't want to forget. And technically it's not a request, anyway.

I have a challenge for all the spriters out there. You don't have to do it, but I think it'd be fun. Try to chibi-fy any Pokemon. You know, big head, small body, & simplified features.

I know it says requests closed, I just didn't want to forget. And technically it's not a request, anyway.

Isn't that a tad like a chao? anyway is this aimed at all of the spriters in the shop or just mewtwo? otherwise, i'm up to it. Mewtwo?

Cool. I'll get on it tommorow evening. I'm busy tommorow, I'm gonna do a Shiftry or a Pinsir. Can we scratch? (or in fact use any type of spriting?)

Okay, I'm up for the challenge. Right after I'm finished with requests...
BTW, I almost had the Glaceon Pokeball and Egg done, when the power went out. Bah. I'll try and do it again.

My little chibi challenge is officially a contest! Go sign up here, and tell me if you think you'll need more time than a month. I really had no idea what to set the deadline as.

I know i'm a worker but i'm taking a break from spriting so i'm resigning for now. You'd accept me back right?

Anyway, can I have a Drapion/Toxicroak splice and a SCorupi/Croagunk splice?

Back
Top Bottom