• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Minimal Complexity, 答应3

1. Luftballon

Banned
Pronoun
it
roles sent.

you all get 24 hours for night actions from the half-hour mark. unsent actions don't happen.

tell me if I screwed something up. like, say, you didn't get sent a role.

Last edited:
Re: Minimal Complexity, day 1

... huh. Well, Zero Moment is probably a Mafia kill, and I'd wager that Mai is a healer clash, perhaps? Since she is a pretty big heal target. Fortunate for us that she was Mafia, though.

Re: Minimal Complexity, day 1

Or possible a granny? Or a bulletproof that can kill back but still died? Lucky vig? Anyway, it's great that we have a mafia dead.

Re: Minimal Complexity, day 2

So, half our day has gone and past. No-one has any information?

In a game this size I estimate there are two Mafia. We've got one down (unless res is being trollish and Mai was a miller, but this is /minimal complexity/ so idk), so I think we'll be safe for a while. If there's no new information then I think we should just abstain again, but...! No-one's posting. ): Please post, people?

Not much to say. Random lynch? It might end up getting lucky, but with so few people...

oh, this is a thing, isn't it. I've been occupied. by which I mean, roughly on the other side of the northern hemisphere from my computer. access to said computer is, perhaps understandably, slightly limited.

as no votes have been submitted. undefined behaviour occurs, and, oddly enough, nobody dies. it was not innocent.

night. this will last until I get back to a computer, which is quite unlikely to actually be my computer. this will take at least 31 hours, and definitely more.

Re: Minimal Complexity, night 2

未来路, isnon-trivial头润mafia三十consistentaccess头啊computer, whichis, 而后,啊比他偶发啊平绒报了名。 anyway,答应comestible安定nobody迭声

有have傲天leastuntilI个头把车开头啊computer, which马克塔克啊分为大冶市

ed: uh this is why uncomputers with unkeyboards are not the best place to type up posts from, is likely to screw up input method.

um let's see I think the first part is some sort of rambling about my lack of consistent access to a computer. and then um food? I don't even know.

the second ... was probably the important part. let's see. um it looks like pinyin tlition so. you have ao tian least until I ge tou ba che/ju kai tou a computer, which ma ta ke a fen wei da ye shi .. you have ... at least until I ... get back to a computer? which ... make -- no, take? a ... few days?

you have at least until I get back to a computer, which [something] a few days, I guess.

... and pretty sure nobody dies. maybe that was what the comestibles and nobody was about?

dammit, I'm not doing this again, in the future if I mangle things you people are going to have to just read it as is >|||

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom