• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions MM's Fakemon

103txe1.gif

Criticism please.
(and no 'this isn't in pokemon style/doesn't look like a pokemon')

Last edited:
The arm to my left looks like it has a lower socket than the one to my right.

The grey hair thing looks flat on the thing to my right. I think it's because the thing to the left and middle used three shades, yet the right used only two.

The leg to my right looks funny, but I'm not sure how you want it posed.

Yeah, I don't know how you'd fix the tail. D:

Last edited:
The arm to my left looks like it has a lower socket than the one to my right.

The grey hair thing looks flat on the thing to my right. I think it's because the thing to the left and middle used three shades, yet the right used only two.

The leg to my right looks funny, but I'm not sure how you want it posed.

Yeah, I don't know how you'd fix the tail. D:

A. it's leaning down.
B. I'm trying to make the right side appear darker.
C and D: not sure

I guess you could try to change the shape of the leaf somehow to show that.

I'm thinking you could try to give it three shades by making a darker grey shade, but I'm not sure if that would work.

That'd also be a waste of a color, which is looked down upon at places like Pixeljoint.
20pohhu.gif

I know it looks a bit too much like Arbok. Whatever.
The help I need on this one is how to make the outlines on the feathers look more natural. (view them under Dewgong style, you'll see what I mean)

Back
Top Bottom