• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Multi-Faction Mafia [MAFIA WIN]

Re: Multi-Faction Mafia [DAY 4]

Ah, never mind. I thought Legendaryseeker's claim about not having a faction was suspicious, but if there are others wihout factions, it isn't. Aww, and I thought we finally had a clue...

Re: Multi-Faction Mafia [DAY 4]

Yes. Yes it is.

The villagers decide to Abstain from lynching after a short discussion.

47 hours for night actions

Re: Multi-Faction Mafia [NIGHT 4]

Or 48.

The villagers awake from yet another slumber, ambling over to the square. They are all grim, considering that there is probably going to be another death from last night, but the townspeople are extremely surprised when they arrive at the Town Square and see Phantom already hanging from the Gallows. One of the villagers searches her pocket. He finds a note. It reads:

Oh, Mai, my love! Without you, life is meaningless! Here's hoping we can meet together again in Heaven.
-Phantom

Immediately, a search party is sent out to Mai's house. Sure enough, (her?) throat has been cut. The search party returns to the square to come to a consensus about what to do about this tragedy. That's when they notice that Mawile is missing.

The same search party goes and searches Mawile's home. She has been shot, and the tiny UFO that flies out of her pocket tells the villagers everything they need to know. Without hesitation, they all file back to the Square to report to their comrades.

Phantom is dead. She was Innocent.
Mai is dead. She was Innocent.
Mawile is dead. She was a member of the Alien Faction.

48 hours for discussion

Re: Multi-Faction Mafia [DAY 5]

Hooray, my night action worked. Unfortunately, there are likely two to three mafia members left. D:

Midnight - An inspector?

OrngSumb - Medical faction, killed on Night 1.

Mai - Innocent, lover with Phantom.

Jack_the_PumpkinKing - Medical faction, bombed by Wargle on Day 1.

Squirrel - Political faction?

Dave Strider - Political faction?

Kirby-Chan - Medical faction?

MilkAndCookies - Political faction?

Flower Doll - Police faction, lynched on day 3. Never said anything.

Silver - Police faction, died on night 2 offscreen (no killing cause provided).

Legendaryseeker99 - I'm lynching him.

Phantom - Now dead. An innocent lover. :(

MysticMoon

Seritinajii - A vigilante of no faction. At least, I never got one in the PM.

Wargle - Mafia faction, bombed Jack on day 1. Terrorist!

RespectTheBlade - Police faction, died on night 2, shot in the head. Probably an inspector.

Karkat Vantas - Alien faction. Lynched on day 2. Never activated.

Emerald Espeon - Alien faction, died on night 2, shot in the heart.

Mawile - Alien faction, died on night 4. Shot by me!

And so that leaves Legendaryseeker99, whom I vote to lynch.

Last edited:

Uh... Why me?
Seritinajii.
Also, glad that we didn't lynch Mawile, she might have been activated (or probably was).

YAY NO ALIENS....hopefully.
Seritinajii.
Superbird, is there 3 to every faction?

Hmm... Seritinajii claims to be a vigilante, but we don't know for sure if he is on our side. If we lynch him, and he turns out to be innocent, then we have 7 people (3 mafias and 4 innocents). Then the mafia needs to kill one more to win. Legend, can you explain why you want to lynch Seritinaji and how do you know how many members are in the police faction?

Legend, can you explain why you want to lynch Seritinaji and how do you know how many members are in the police faction?

I want to lynch Seri because he randomly voted for me without any reason. And I exaggerated a bit, but there are three dead and Midnight.

Legendaryseeker99 because he's the only one who hasn't had a real roleclaim. "No faction" is quite a suspicious claim, when I can prove my innocence because I killed Emerald Espeon and Mawile.

Fine. I'm the Survivor, I win with whatever side, be it Mafia, Town, or Alien as long as I am alive.

...oh. Sorry.

In that case, I'll abstain then. Looks like nobody is really very suspicious.

I'm the vigilante! So please don't lynch me!

Final Tally: 2 Abstain, 2 Seretinajii.

Enough daylight is left for you guys to have a tiebreaker

Back
Top Bottom