• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

my art thread... of less than average anime chibi style magnitude

wolftamer9

So if anybody asks you, you belong to Man on Earth
ok, I want to make comics when I grow up.
this is the character Aqua from one of my future comics... Redd Steele (unfortunately, I hadn't known at all about the game when I thought of it)
Skatin'!
these are some pictures of characters of my other future comic Para.
this is a picture of the 2 main characters: para and norm (paranormal, get it?) norm is para's adopted (alien) brother.
piggyback! :)
this is "the pyromaniac", she has no official name as of now.
the pyromaniac!
this is another character, Jack the Ripper.
jack!
close up of him showing his swords/claws/hand thing.
and finally, a concept for a one piece character. kaku from cp9 + 3 rumble balls.
MONSTER KAKU!

C+CC PLEASE!

Edit: added link, fixed a typo.

Last edited:
Re: my art thread... of lesser anime chibi style magnitude

I like the Skatin' picture, its cool. Just whats with the piggyback pic?

what about it? got something against aliens? ?_?

Why're you calling these 'chibi'?

:( your anatomy is lacking

lesser chibi. as in less than others. I should change that, shouldn't I?

as for anatomy, I guess I've been told that before. better work on that.

lesser chibi. as in less than others. I should change that, shouldn't I?

as for anatomy, I guess I've been told that before. better work on that.
I meant that none of it's the right type of super-deformed to be chibi. :|

I think you're headed in the right direction. Your art is pretty good, it's just that the anatomy is off. For example, your assasin's arms look slightly off to me, size wise. I like your second picture of Aqua better for some reason, although her name is a bit hard to read (namely the q) and her hand seems just bizzare. Maybe its the thumb... its angle makes it look sort of broken to me. On Jack, his mech hand seems somewhat oversized; is that on purpose?
I like your style though. Sorry if I'm not much help; art isn't exactly my forte.

Back
Top Bottom