• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

MY fansite this time: Mirage Island!

haneko

previously myuma
Pronoun
she, they
Go! Go look at it!

I've been planning this for a long, long time. Despite that, it doesn't look like much at the moment - I'm going to neaten up the content and its CSS over the next few days, but having finally uploaded v0.9 of the site feels like an achievement to me and I want to share it.

yo the layout is really pretty! congrats on getting the site up :D i'm excited for what comes next

I love the layout, can't wait to check it out.
UPDATE: I cannot wait until this has more content :3 the stuff so far is awesome.
(and it has chimecho i love chimecho)
E_358_front.gif

Last edited:
You will be my first affiliate when i'm done with my website (that is, assuming you want to).
I gotta get working on mine so it lives up to the expectation of being able to affiliate with you :D

Last edited:
Is... is that a link to Eonlight Valley?!? Oh man it's been so long! Nostalgia ;_;

Congrats on opening your website!! That's definitely something to be proud of and I look forward to seeing where you take it :D

I was so happy to see most of Eonlight Valley was archived - iirc the only bits that haven't are the manga Kronakitty wrote (anyone remember Minun, Plusle & Professor Cherry?) and the Flash game, but the rest is all there.

So, as i was saying? ahh yes... do you have any link buttons?

Not yet, but I'll let you know once I've made one!

I will admit i spent around two hours on eonlight valley. I've heard of it before and i knew it was old and dead, but it's so great that it exists (kinda).

Is... is that a link to Eonlight Valley?!? Oh man it's been so long! Nostalgia ;_;

Congrats on opening your website!! That's definitely something to be proud of and I look forward to seeing where you take it :D

Where did you see a link to the archived Eonlight Valley? I can't seem to find it and I would be really interested in seeing it for nostalgias sake.👀

Fantastic layout! I can't wait to see how this develops more. Reminds me of some treasured fansites I used to browse as a kid. <3

Where did you see a link to the archived Eonlight Valley? I can't seem to find it and I would be really interested in seeing it for nostalgias sake.👀
It’s on myuma’s site! :D link! good times...

It’s on myuma’s site! :D link! good times...
Thank-you for linking it, man that brought back memories! :') It would be cool if she officially brought it back one day.

Back
Top Bottom