• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Newb alert

Detwak

Dudeasaurasrex
Hey everyone the names Du Toit (duh) and I hope i can make some friends on here. I love rp's so see ya around the site.

Welcome, or is it. Either way, I am Control of Dialga, the local Time Control freak and a Hetalia addict. (There are bigger Hetalia fans then myself)

*slids foam sword across table* Use it wisely. And check out the RP section, along with the ASB, Mafia, Forum Games, Art Shops, Writing, Coughing/Laughing Cupboard, etc.

If ya need anything, drop me a line.

What other forum has ASB?I've seen ones that have horrible ones, but not a good one like here.

What in the Hell is PB!?!? I swear, the new newbies have me confused with all these acronyms!

Lol PB is a forum named Poke Board. *Pulls out foam sword and tries to cut apples with it.* DAmn it doesn't work!

A late welcome to you, Detwak/Du Toit. I see you've already recieved the customary gifts, so I will just offer assistance if you need it as well, though most of the others here would be more appropriate...

Oh, actually, here. Have a kiwi.
kiwi_icon.png

What other forum has ASB?I've seen ones that have horrible ones, but not a good one like here.

What in the Hell is PB!?!? I swear, the new newbies have me confused with all these acronyms!

I'll have you know that PokeBoard is an awesome site with an awesome ASB. Sure, it's just starting out with ASB, but PB has a great ASB, even if it is just starting out. So don't go assuming that PB has a terrible ASB, because theirs is pretty doggone good, despite the ASB part being new. >:(

Du Toit, welcome. It's me, DarkAura, you know me. Now then, this site has Roleplays, Mafia games, Pokemon discussions, Writing, Art, and the Safari Zone. Have fun here.

I'll have you know that PokeBoard is an awesome site with an awesome ASB. Sure, it's just starting out with ASB, but PB has a great ASB, even if it is just starting out. So don't go assuming that PB has a terrible ASB, because theirs is pretty doggone good, despite the ASB part being new. >:(

1) Not in one way did I ever say PB had a bad ASB, I justsaid that the forums I`ve been to have had bad ASB.
2) I didn`t know what PB was in that 1st post. That`s the reason I asked what it was...

Back
Top Bottom