• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[OOC] Call of Judgement (OPEN)

Can't you begin already? Are you really going to delay the RP because of two persons when there's even more waiting? What kind of logic is that?

No, it's been delayed because I kinda have a life.

If you want me to start now I suggest be less rude about it. I was going to before I went to bed anyway.

ETA: well here. Leave me alone i has a pms D:

Last edited:
Is there still room to join? ^^;;

Name:Rachel C. Grey (She's called "Chel" by her friends)

Age at Death: 13

Personality: She's always longing for the adventure she never had, reading books about magic and fantasy. She tends to act without thinking of what she is doing until the moment she has done it.

She is usually quiet unless someone irks her (which happens REALLY easily), in which case she asks them to go away and stop annoying her. If her provoker doesn't back off, she gives them a warning leer. If they still don't back off she lashes out.

((If I need more here just tell me))

Appearance: She is somewhat tall for her age, but not as tall as many others. Her short hair is a dark brown, while her eyes are a hue of gray with the smallest hint of green. She is of average weight, not thin, but not overweight either.

Her wings are a brilliant white, speckled with different shades of brown, making one thing of melting snow. Her wingspan is ten feet across. (which would mean each wing is five feet across, right? x_X)

She wears a black, longsleeved t-shirt and long jeans with a black rose design going down one leg. On one wrist she wears a red wristband.

History: She lived in a lower-middle-class family, an only child with both parents, she went to a middle school where she is an outcast: basically, her life is boring. She was always dreaming of a life of adventure.

Blade: Driftwings is the name of her two daggers; one name is Drift and the other, Wings. They are short, being about the length of the base of her hand to the tip of her index finger. The blades are sharp and are a green/yellow color.
There is an intricate curling desing on the flat side of the blades, and on it, is her their power word: Twisting Sound, which causes intertwining, mystical music to emit from the daggers, causing her foe to sink into a strong illusion, forcing the foe to attack their teammates in their confusion induced by the illusion.

Other: Rain of needles, Invisibility, and Bubble Shield

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom