• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Oooohface's Shack o' Sprites

o_O

Will come sporadically. (Did I spell that right?)
Yesh, this is my bad sprite shop. I've scratched for a short time, so sorry if I do a bad job. I'd like to get better though, by scratching more.

I can do...

Recolors (Changed colors. Nothing special.)
For example:
mele17690.png

Form
Pokemon base:
Other Pokemon's Colors/Recolor colors:

Lineless Sprites (Simple. They're lineless.)
For example:
firstrecolors87504.PNG
lineless_ty48347.PNG

Form:
Pokemon:
What generation sprites?

Splices (Note: I'm not very good at them)
For example:
mudrose88713.PNG
eeveeskitty_ln_l57350.PNG

Form:
Base:
Mixed with (Can be up to 2. I'm not good onwards.):
Color of:
What generation sprites?

Backgrounds (These might take a while to do, and I'm not very good at these either.)
For example:
tropical_sudowoodo79972.PNG
terryt_pika26807.PNG

Form:
Pokemon:
Background Theme:
What generation sprites?

iPod Pokemon (XD These are horrible looking, but I make them.)
For example:
puffpod74347.png

Pokemon:
iPod color:
Background color:
Name: (Like iPuff or whatever.)
What generation sprites?

...aaaaand those are my crappy things :D

List of Requests By priority.

► Means that I am currently working on the sprite(s), or about to work on them next.

RecolorsETA: ~2 days

LinelessETA: ~2 days
► 1. Ho-oh (Jewel Espeon)

SplicesETA: ~3 days
1. Zigzagoon+Electrike, RSE (Zim Del Invasor)

BackgroundsETA: ~6 days
1. Regigigas-Haunted Mansion (Terry. T.)
2. Arceus-Underwater (Terry. T.)
3. Skymin-The Underworld (Terry. T.)

iPod PokemonETA: ~1 day

Last edited:
Cool. Oooohface has a sprite shop.

Base: Lapras/Ninetales
Mixed with: Ninetales/Lapras
Color of: Lapras/Ninetales

Just use the easier base and if you can then have two different sprites, one with Lapras's colours and one with Ninetales's. Thanks Ooooface.

PS: First post. YAY!

Base: Mudkip!
Mixed with:Pikachu!
Color of: Whichever one you want! But, like ES said, if it's possible, could I have two with the different colors, one has Mudkip colors, other has Pikachu colors?

Pokemon:Pikachu
Background Theme:Lava

Pokemon:Eevee
Background Theme:A room where Darkrai's plotting doom

Bigtime wierd. Above is TORTURE.

Base: Mudkip
Mixed with: Roselia
Color of: Roselia
Can you make the final product lineless? It's OK if not... But if you can't make the splice lineless, can I also have a lineless Mudkip? Thanks.

Requests are still open, but not for splices or backgrounds. Also, I have added an "Estimated Time of Arrival", which will list approximately when the first sprite on the list is going to come.

geobz:
lineless_ty48347.PNG

EeveeSkitty:
eeveeskitty_ln_n47482.PNG
eeveeskitty_ln_l57350.PNG

Terry. T.:
terryt_pika26807.PNG

Mewtwo:
mewtwo_mp_m77091.PNG
The Pikachu colored one looked really bad, because the colors don't match up perfectly. It looks way too light, so I didn't put it in here.
New Spring:
newspring_mudkip54946.PNG

YOU CAN NOW REQUEST THE BACKGROUNDS AND SPLICES AGAIN.

Last edited:
I'd like a recolor, please.

Base sprite:
Spr_4p_492S.png

Color of:
286breloom.png

If I may make a few specifics...I'd like the red to be the "hair", the beige to be the body, and the yellow be the pedals. And dark-brown eyes.

Thanks very much in advance! You don't suck! :D

Okeydokey. Thanks :D You'll have it by the end of tomorrow; I'm resting right now.

Nice Lapras/Ninetales, I LOVE IT. So now...

Base: Espeon/Delcatty
Mixed with: Espeon/Delcatty
Color of: Espeon/Delcatty
What generation sprites? Platinum Frame 2 if you can.

Do the same as last time but with Espeon and Delcatty. Use the easiest base and make two sprites, one with Espeon's colours and one with Delcatty's. Thanks so much, your sprites are awesomesauce.

Note: The sprites might be a bit delayed since my Paint's now working right now.....

I'm in no hurry to get this, please do the earlier requests first, but once you can, here's a request for a splice:

Base: Zigzagoon
Mixed with (Can be up to 2. I'm not good onwards.): Electrike
Color of: If you could make one with Zigzagoon's colors and one with Electrike's, that'd be nice. If not, do whichever one you prefer.
What generation sprites? Third.

Back
Top Bottom