• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Open] Super Smash Bros.: Conspiracy (OoC/Signups)

Name: Xemnas
Series: Kingdom Hearts
Alignment: Crazy all he cares about is power so... why not?
Other: We need more... right?

Name: Yuri Sakazaki
Series: Art of Fighting, The King of Fighters
Alignment: Master, as much as Yuri would prefer a state of independence, she is more concerned about maintaining the status quo, rather than letting destruction rule the land, which would not be cool.
Other: Appearances on Nintendo platforms, you ask? Art of Fighting 1 & 2 were on the SNES, King of Fighters EX on the GBA, Capcom vs. SNK 2 EO on GameCube, and various KoF games re-released on the Wii. What will happen when a proper 2D fighter character steps into the SSB arena?!

Somehow, I'm in a 2D fighter mood... I'll try and think of a crazy character, because I have nothing right now except Xenosaga, which is a stretch, but Episode I & II have been remade on the DS, with plot alternations to 2...
Accepted.
Name: Xemnas
Series: Kingdom Hearts
Alignment: Crazy all he cares about is power so... why not?
Other: We need more... right?
Accepted.

Again, I haven't been able to access the site. I was only just able to make a post without the server freezing.

Well you could've made it more obvious we were all in the same place. <.<
I mentioned in the first post that all of the Master Hand supporters were in the meeting place. I'm sorry I didn't make it clearer, but I reminded everyone soon enough.

Yes, I saw that. But we, as Blastoise said, weren't aware the battle was happening right next to us.
I apologize for that, but I wasn't aware of your misunderstanding. I'm not saying that it was unreasonable of you to be confused, and I got it cleared up, didn't I?

Um...can I quit the RP? I'm sorry, you guys just post way too fast....plus, I should've chosen a better character, but PW is the only series I'm into, besides Pokemon.

Maybe if I post SE's post will come up?

Anyway, something more relevant. I will be still here all of tomorrow. School closed. Again.

I actually miss my boring school with the Jerkass kids.

EDIT: It didn't. This is one... Odd glitch.

That's odd. I did, at one point, reply to Flareth, but I had misunderstood her and deleted my post. There must be some remnant.

That is, indeed, odd.

*pause*

Spot of tea?

Anyway, I wish the Exo was going to be on. We're at a standstill without him.

And I'm so whiny...

It's happened to me before on other threads. No matter how much you refresh, the main page will insist that a new post has been made, but you won't ever be able to see the new post(s) until you yourself post. Quite annoying here.

That is, indeed, odd.

*pause*

Spot of tea?

Anyway, I wish the Exo was going to be on. We're at a standstill without him.

And I'm so whiny...
Jolly good!

Agreed on that. Maybe we can have a tea party in the OoC while we're waiting...
It's happened to me before on other threads. No matter how much you refresh, the main page will insist that a new post has been made, but you won't ever be able to see the new post(s) until you yourself post. Quite annoying here.
The opposite happens to me constantly. I'll make a post, the server will freeze in the middle of submitting, and though the post appears in the thread, it isn't counted towards the new posts. Thus, the thread isn't bumped up. Not as annoying, but still...

See, Ketsu, it's contagious.

Back
Top Bottom