• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Out of Context TVTropes Mafia Quotes Mafia

neither you nor seshas have actually presented any reasoning to argue against
i don’t think this is true, but even if it were—surely that’s reason to ask?
I don't remember if I ever explicitly phrased it as a question, but I have definitely commented several times on how I don't understand what the motivation is for a wagon against me, either from town or from scum. and no, "I don't like eir posts" is not what I mean by "reasoning"

Do you have any strong opinions that you haven't yet posted about, koko?
Strong opinions, no, I don't think so. Some kind of weak opinions I don't think I've mentioned yet:
  • raritini is probably my strongest non-mech read, because - unlike mewt in snom! - I've been consistently able to follow her logic and understand how she's come to her conclusions
  • I'm erring towards believing RNP, because H&M&F has been making some excellent points over the last few hours (the one that stood out to me was mentioning that kyeugh was likely town for being the first one to state the town wincon, which is a high-risk thing for them to point out as mafia), and I don't think that pairing makes sense as w/v.

• raritini is probably my strongest non-mech read, because - unlike mewt in snom! - I've been consistently able to follow her logic and understand how she's come to her conclusions
  • oh yeah, I keep forgetting to mention where I'm at with tbh²'s alignment at the moment? I'm basically vibing if only because mewtini feels a world of different from tarot; I'm always wary of being pocketed and leaning too hard on unsubstantiated tone reads and whatnot, but yeah
  • I'm erring towards believing RNP, because H&M&F has been making some excellent points over the last few hours (the one that stood out to me was mentioning that kyeugh was likely town for being the first one to state the town wincon, which is a high-risk thing for them to point out as mafia), and I don't think that pairing makes sense as w/v.
hmmm, I feel a need to clarify, that felt halfway obvious to me when it happened; I posted about it later mostly because I could not mcfreakin remember who exactly it was-

I don't remember if I ever explicitly phrased it as a question, but I have definitely commented several times on how I don't understand what the motivation is for a wagon against me, either from town or from scum. and no, "I don't like eir posts" is not what I mean by "reasoning"
yeah, that is the very reaction i didn’t like tbh.

there has been more reasoning than “i don’t like eir posts.”

we r not caught up yet sorry, one of us will be in action soon(tm)
question for da thread, is there anyone who has any interest in a third wagon? just remembered my v/v Nightmare and figure i might as well ask this for science
-m

@tbh² if Seshas flips wolf, who do you think will be the prime suspect for yeeting tomorrow? and what about if she flips town?
i am still not caught up, but i can say that if seshas indeed flips wolf i’ll be very determined to convince mewtini that keldeo is wolf, solely on the basis of his 580
i think his logic there talking about wincons doesn’t really add up and it’s not what i would expect of keldeo to genuinely believe in, especially considering that the town’s wincon isn’t “eliminate all threats to town”
ftr i am currently on page 30
- rari
i must wait 9 seconds

I think post 436 makes tbh fairly likely to be town... I'm not that interested in talking about why, I will if it becomes relevant

If there's anything I'd "hmm" at it's calling a straightforward answer to something they prompted LAMIST but I think the TR on the former thing outweighs that

This might not get resolved by EoD1
but what does everyone think about these 3

JackPK

Ysabel

Trebek

I'm kinda thinking at least 1 might be worth looking into if not all 3 by N1/D2
ysabel isn’t in the game i don’t think?
hi pokemon reborn is going to make me cry

when's EoD and what's going on
it’s in a bit less than an hour. seshas vs koko rn, seshas leading by a good bit iirc.

Back
Top Bottom