• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pal Park (v 3.0)

Control of Dialga
Sandile Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Timburr (Male), Burmy (Ground) (Male), Baltoy, Magnezone, Shinx (Female)
Points for Encounter: 45
Total Points: 1005
Partner Pokémon: Cubone

I'll pass it.

Note: Going in for surgery, won't have a chance to be on this next week. Able to get on internet again on the 16th of April.

K'yoril
Capture: +60 Points
Skorupi Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Duskull (Female), Weedle (Male), Escavalier (Male), Cherubi (Male), Parasect (Male)
Total Points: 795
Partner Pokémon: Stunky

Control of Dialga
Hope your surgery goes well.
Swinub Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Timburr (Male), Burmy (Ground) (Male), Baltoy, Magnezone, Shinx (Female)
Total Points: 1050

K'yoril
Skorupi Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Duskull (Female), Weedle (Male), Escavalier (Male), Cherubi (Male), Parasect (Male)
Total Points: 795
Partner Pokémon: Stunky
Yeah I'll take it. Thanks :)

Good luck Dialga.

Inventory: Duskull (Female), Weedle (Male), Escavalier (Male), Cherubi (Male), Parasect (Male), Skorupi (Male)
Total Points: 840

You have 840 Points. This makes you eligible for: Bluk, Nanab, Lum, Pinap, Razz, Sitrus, or Wepear Berry.
And your total comes to $7.

Inventory: Duskull (Female), Weedle (Male), Escavalier (Male), Cherubi (Male), Parasect (Male), Skorupi (Male)
Total Points: 840

You have 840 Points. This makes you eligible for: Bluk, Nanab, Lum, Pinap, Razz, Sitrus, or Wepear Berry.
And your total comes to $7.

Thanks. I'll take a weapy pear please. (Wepear Berry)

Congratulations on completing the Catching Show! You have: Duskull (Female), Weedle (Male), Escavalier (Male), Cherubi (Male), Parasect (Male), Skorupi (Male) and a Wepear Berry.

Control of Dialga
Hope your surgery goes well.
Swinub Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1050

Hey, I'm back. Yes I'll take that Swinub.
The surgery seems to have worked, but we have to test it and find out later.

Capture: +45 Points
Inventory: Timburr (Male), Burmy (Ground) (Male), Baltoy, Magnezone, Shinx (Female), Swinub (Male)
Total Points: 1095

You have 1095 Points. This makes you eligible for: Grepa, Hondew, Kelpsy, Pomeg, Qualot, or Tamato Berry.
And your total is $7.

Inventory: Timburr (Male), Burmy (Ground) (Male), Baltoy, Magnezone, Shinx (Female), Swinub (Male)
Total Points: 1095

You have 1095 Points. This makes you eligible for: Grepa, Hondew, Kelpsy, Pomeg, Qualot, or Tamato Berry.
And your total is $7.

I will take the Qualot Berry. May I jump into the Field Zone with my Swinub?

K'yoril
Corsola Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x6
Total Points: 45
Partner Pokémon: Mudkip

Control of Dialga
Congratulations on completing the Catching Show! You have: Timburr (Male), Burmy (Ground) (Male), Baltoy, Magnezone, Shinx (Female), Swinub (Male) and a Qualot Berry.

Slowpoke Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Partner Pokémon: Swinub

Control of Dialga
Congratulations on completing the Catching Show! You have: Timburr (Male), Burmy (Ground) (Male), Baltoy, Magnezone, Shinx (Female), Swinub (Male) and a Qualot Berry.

Slowpoke Male
[Catch / Ignore]?

Yes

Control of Dialga
Skitty Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x5, Slowpoke (Male)
Total Points: 135

K'yoril
Wingull Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 90

K'yoril
Luvdisc Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 135

Control of Dialga
Nidorina
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x5, Slowpoke (Male)
Points for Encounter: 60
Total Points: 195

Back
Top Bottom