• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pal Park (v 3.0)

Epicpeanut
Capture: +45 Points
Inventory: Stantler (Female), Muk (Male), Pidove (Male), Sewaddle (Male), Steelix (Male), Yamask (Male)
Total Points: 1175

You have 1175 Points. This makes you eligible for: Grepa, Hondew, Kelpsy, Pomeg, Qualot, or Tamato Berry.
And your total: $6.

Spunky the Raichu
You don't have an account and I'm pretty sure Pichu can't learn Surf.

Sceptile
Unown-b
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x3, Grovyle (Male), Riolu (Male), Solosis (Male), Twistedspoon
Points for Encounter: 45
Total Points: 780
Partner Pokémon: Oshawott

I get to choose the berry, right? If so, make it a kelpsy berry, and do I just tell the bank to withdraw 6 dollars or to transfer 6 to you? Sorry, I'm new

You do choose the berry. Normally the person who owns the area would make a post, and I don't even have to do that because I own the place.
Congratulations on completing the Catching Show! You have: Stantler (Female), Muk (Male), Pidove (Male), Sewaddle (Male), Steelix (Male), Yamask (Male) and a Kelpsy Berry.

Epicpeanut
Geodude Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x6
Total Points: 45
Partner Pokémon: Stantler

Sceptile
Yeah, I'm awful at remembering to do that too. Remind me later.
Drifloon Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x3, Grovyle (Male), Riolu (Male), Solosis (Male), Twistedspoon
Total Points: 825

Not sure. Point me to the link.
Rhyhorn Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 870

I didn't realize that the Riolu you wanted to evolve was still not approved, actually. I'll change it to a Lucario this time, but in future remember to wait till the end of the Capture Show before doing anything with them.
Lunatone
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x3, Grovyle (Male), Lucario (Male), Solosis (Male), Twistedspoon
Total Points: 915

Sceptile
Phanpy Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x3, Grovyle (Male), Lucario (Male), Solosis (Male), Twistedspoon
Total Points: 960

Epicpeanut
If there are posts between your previous and current one, please quote your status.
Makuhita Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x6
Total Points: 90
Partner Pokémon: Stantler

Luvdisc Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x5, Makuhita (Male)
Total Points: 180
Partner Pokémon: Makuhita

Sceptile
If there are posts between your previous and current one, please quote your status.
Diglett Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Grovyle (Male), Lucario (Male), Solosis (Male), Twistedspoon, Phanpy (Female)
Total Points: 1050

Epicpeanut
Chinchou Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x5, Makuhita (Male)
Total Points: 225
Partner Pokémon: Makuhita

Back
Top Bottom