• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemafia - Super Mystery Dungeon - Sign Ups

Zori

nya~
Pronoun
she/her
Pokémafia Super Mystery Dungeon

View attachment 1169

Rumors have been circulating around Serene Village... rumors about Pokémon turning to stone.
The residents of the small town, for the most part, went on with their lives, turning a blind eye to it. After all, why should they care about it? It caused a few village children some disturbed dreams, but soon it muddled and mixed with the stories of the Distortion World and Giratina, or of the Lampents that hid in your room and sucked your soul out.

That sunset. The distorted, fading sunbeams bathed the world in an eerie light...
They didn't know it at the time, but that blue flash changed their life forever.

A few pointers:
  • Phases are probably gonna be 48 hours each. I think that 19:00 UTC (1:00 PM MST) should me consistent for me and nice to the euros, but will keep you guys paged if that changes. Extensions are probably gonna be available upon majority request, but limited to 24h per day phase.​
  • If votes are tied at day end, it goes to rand, by default.​
  • This game has very light spoilers for Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon to do with the existence of characters that aren't introduced at the beginning of the game. There shouldn't be any spoiling of major plot points.​
  • The flavor (if I can manage to be consistent) is like a fan-fic interpretation of all the presented characters. This is my largest strategy for managing the above.​
  • This game will have the Light, the equivalent of the Town, and the Dark, the equivalent of the Mafia. Exactly one of these factions will win. (i.e. Survivors may exist, but Aliens will not.)​
  • Shenanigans may or may not exist.​
I'm looking to begin with at least 10 players. I could theoretically do less, but it might get bumpy trying to scale the setup down smaller.
I'm overall mid about this setup but I think it'll at least have some pretty fun elements and be an acceptable pallet against which to paint the canvas of a mafia game UwU

pokemon-super-mystery-dungeon---button-1558057647963.jpg
...of course the image fails

(though advance warning i will be able to make EoD like... half the time at best)

(though advance warning i will be able to make EoD like... half the time at best)
its probably either gonna be that or late at night for me (us) bc school and clubs and i assume ur not gonna want to stay up 3am consistently etc etc

its probably either gonna be that or late at night for me (us) bc school and clubs and i assume ur not gonna want to stay up 3am consistently etc etc
yeah yeah no I'm not complaining, I get it, timezones are hell... just letting people know what to expect from me

we're at at 8 already which is great :D

@Butterfree
you said that you might be interested in playing mafia again soon? in the pla thread
if you want a bit of a break tho thats totally understandable

@mewtini @sanderidge @Stryke @Mawile
just thought you guys might be interested in knowing that theres a mafia game in signups right now
if you dont/cant join then thats totally fine! but if you wanted to play then its here nya

this will start monday at the designated time at the latest
if we get 10+ players thats great!
otherwise we'll run with what we have and ill tweak the setup for it nya

randing the game in preparation for tomorrow!
game thread being set up tonight (USA) probably
rolecards probably going out tomorrow morning (USA)
n0 starts tomorrow afternoon (USA)
glgl all

Back
Top Bottom