• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Pokémon-Escape from the dungeons

Terry. T.

Banned
Pokémon-Escape from the dungeons

You woke on a beach, and in Tiny Woods, but as Arceus mutters his last words, you meet a human. She cries for help, as Darkrai abducted her Corphish. You have to save it, travelling through caves, forests and deserts, jungles, seas, and skyscrapers...

Rules:
1. You can be any Pokémon except a legendary or Corphish line.
2. No repeat Pokémon (except different genders (you can have male and female Arcanine, for example)

Missions:
1-Darkrai appears! Match 1!
2-Crawdaunt, Corphish's father!
3-VS Tauros!
4-Metang and the Sea Temple!
5-The Heatran Breeding Problem!

Forms:
Name-
Age-
Gender-
Pokémon-
Attacks-
Nature-

Members:
Me:
Name-Ace
Age-12
Gender-Male
Pokémon-Houndoom
Attacks-Fire Blast, Crunch, Iron Tail, Hyper Beam
Nature-Brave

Name-Scarlett (DarkArmour)
Age-12
Gender-Male
Pokémon-Cherrim
Attacks-Synthesis,Speed Tackle, Me first and Giga Impact
Nature-Calm

Name- Lucky (Mewtwo)
Age- 11
Gender- Male
Pokémon- Albino Lucario with orange eyes ^.^
Attacks- Aura Sphere, Bone Rush, Detect, Shadow Claw(a TM move...)
Nature- Adamant

Name- Teppo
Age- 19
Gender- Female
Pokémon- Magmortar
Attacks- Lava Plume, Faint Attack, Confuse Ray, Fire Punch
Nature- Naughty

Name- Lightheart
Age- 12
Gender- Female
Pokémon- Sandslash
Attacks- Slash, Dig, Defense Curl, Rollout
Nature- Impish

Name-Yuki
Age-13
Gender-Female
Pokémon-Glaceon
Attacks-Blizzard, Mirror Coat, Aqua Tail, Ice Fang
Nature-Naïve

Updates:
1st Jan-Thread made. Let's hope we get this going like the RSP (well, maybe it'll last longer (but it probably won't))

Last edited:
Re: Pokémon-Escape from the dungeons

Name- Lucky
Age- 11
Gender- Male
Pokémon- Albino Lucario with orange eyes ^.^
Attacks- Aura Sphere, Bone Rush, Detect, Shadow Claw(a TM move...)
Nature- Adamant

Forms:
Name-Scarlett
Age-12
Gender-Male
Pokémon-Cherrim
Attacks-Synthesis,Speed Tackle, Me first and Giga Impact
Nature-Calm

I would like to do the VS Tauros mission please.

Speed Tackle? No such move. You can have Quick Attack for now. (although it's until you change it)

Name- Teppo
Age- 19
Gender- Female
Pokémon- Magmortar
Attacks- Lava Plume, Faint Attack, Confuse Ray, Fire Punch
Nature- Naughty

Last edited:

Name- Lightheart
Age- 12
Gender- Female
Pokémon- Sandslash
Attacks- Slash, Dig, Defense Curl, Rollout
Nature- Impish

Name-Yuki
Age-13
Gender-Female
Pokémon-Glaceon
Attacks-Blizzard, Mirror Coat, Aqua Tail, Ice Fang
Nature-Naïve

^You're back! And the throphy went...
Okay, we'll start.

Ace yawned, then got up. "What a dream." he muttered. GUYS! WAKE UP! Ace then left the room through his dog/cat flap and yawned again. As he walked out, who was that? "Hey! Who are you!" "I caused the dream, ACE!" the voice echoed. "Man, I feel light and cold. ARGH!"

A Sandslash curled up into a ball and jumped off the rock she was sitting on, rolling towards the Houndoom ahead. "Time to go yet?" Lightheart asked Ace, flashing her claws. "I'm ready for anything..."

"The question is, where are we going?"

A flame-decorated Pokemon stood atop a rock, pointing a cannon-like arm down at the group. She laughed, returning her hand to her side. "I just like to do that once in awhile." She stepped down from the rock and headed towards the door. She managed to open it and stepped out.

Lucky headed out the door. "So, when we leaving? I'm ready for a good fight." Lucky made a big Aura Shpere and then let it die down.((In SSBB when you do that, it stores the Aura Sphere to fire it when you press the button to charge it. And can I add another character? I almost made myself an Umbreon in my post then realized I was a Lucario.

Name- Moonlight
Age- 11
Gender- Female
Pokémon- Shiny Umbnreon with lavender eyes
Attacks- Moonlight, Shadow Ball, Iron Tail and Psychic(What? It can learn it as a TM move, and I wanted to juice it up a little.))
Nature- Hasty
))

((Maybe you should say in the rules that you can only have one character if that's what it's like.))

"What do you need help with?" Lightheart asked as she rolled up to Ace's side, standing normally for once.

Yuki got up and walked out of her flap. "No help?! Aww man..."

Ace was gone. For good!

MISSION 1 BEGINS!
Objective 1-Get to Spear Pillar
Objective 2-Go to the Torn World
Objective 3-Giratina's kind, so ask him to get you to Pitch Black Pits.
Objective 4-Fight Misdreavus x3
Objective 5-As Giratina helps, defeat Darkrai and a Gastly.
Then Mission complete!

"Let's head!" Lightheart cried, holding up a paw, its long claws glinting. "I'm ready to go, so just give the signal!"

Lucky made a small Aura Sphere and began tossing it up and down. He then swiftly batted it away with his paw. "Ready to go whenever you are." Lucky said.

"I'm ready," Teppo said, Raising her arm. There was a resounding explosion-like noise in her ears that didn't bother anyone else as she fired a 3,600-degree (F) fireball at her other hand, tossing it back and forth and playing with it like a soccer ball. "Who says we can't warm up?" She flicked her fiery tail and tossed it onto her right hand, continuing to "warm up."

As Ace woke up, he found himself with 3 Misdreavus, which used Shadow Ball. "ARGH!" His cries got through his Aura. "LUCKY! I'M USING MY AURA! IT'S RUNN-"

Lucky closed his eyes as he heard a cry for help through aura. It stopped short. His eyes snapped open. He mumbled a "Hmmm..." before speaking. "Ace is in trouble. He sent a distress call through his aura. Follow me. I will try and sense his aura. it is weak right now, but it will get stronger as we get closer." Lucky started running toward Ace.

Back
Top Bottom