• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon DX

Eifie

oh man, good times.
Pronoun
she/her
Talk to me about it plz.

I am about to go into Magma Cavern, but I want to get my dudes good rare qualities before I do... it's taking ages.

How do you find the music remixes? I think they're like, okay... I don't find them like particularly spectacular or anything. The Mt. Blaze one really disappoints me because the flutes at one part are just like... off-key and kind of shrill and terrible. (See here!
) I dunno if I should really be looking forward to Sky Tower. Also reminder to self that at some point I want to check if they just reused Sand Dune of Spirits from PSMD for Great Canyon.

Here's a video of my Barfie shaking his butt and stuff.

Uh... I forgot there's a specific Pokémon subforum for Pokémon stuff until immediately after I posted this. sorry lmao @Butterfree can you move this to the right place

edit: ty ty

Last edited:
I just got the game yesterday and have beaten through Mt. Steel and I'm highly enjoying it

I can't really say about the remasters because none of the tracks so far have been burned into my brain in the way that ones like Mt. Blaze and Great Canyon have, but I have heard that the GC remaster is better than the Super version

I'm a bit low on cash right now, so I decided to save my money for Animal Crossing instead, but it's good to hear DX is good. I didn't jump on Gates and was kinda glad lmao

After about a hundred gummies and some seriously inflated stats (and ridiculously high SpAtk because of course that's what kept getting boosted), Barfie finally has Steamroll! Off to Magma Cavern I go!

After about a hundred gummies and some seriously inflated stats (and ridiculously high SpAtk because of course that's what kept getting boosted), Barfie finally has Steamroll! Off to Magma Cavern I go!

Guys you guys the Groudon battle is actually soooo well-done I can't wait until you all get there. I wish it could've lasted longer but Barfie too stronk.

I pre-ordered this game, because I adore the original PMD Rescue Team. I have both Red and Blue, and I got Red for my thirteenth birthday, in 2006, before I even had a DS. Since I love PMD, nostalgia, and late 2006, I knew I had to get this game. So far, it hasn't disappointed me. I haven't gotten super far yet, but I'm really enjoying it. This time I'm an Eevee with a Pikachu partner.

I actually really like the remastered music! My only real complaint is that it's a bit too close to the original. Which isn't that much of a bad thing, I just kind of wish it were a bit more different to set it apart more.

The Camps system is a bit annoying too. I recently recruited a Scyther, but I couldn't keep him on my team because I didn't have the proper Camp or an orb. D:

I haven't played much yet, but I really enjoy the mechanic where you push your teammates around and they spin. 😄 I also like that you can get any camp/friend area from the get-go, since my fave Pokemon used to be postgame only!

Back
Top Bottom