• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Oddity

Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Oddity

so hows the comic? i'm at a lack of anything interesting to say, someone do something

At least get rid of things like "wat is with teh tags xd", that purpose is already served with "wash my tags".

At least get rid of things like "wat is with teh tags xd", that purpose is already served with "wash my tags".

Well, as people have already said, I can't do squat about them. We'll have to wait for a mod to tidy them up.

Very nice comic you have been making here. You deserve my gold award. (please note: not real gold, please do not eat. This is my seal of approval and my first one! Enjoy and please keep making them! ^-^
2j3gys5.png

Very nice comic you have been making here. You deserve my gold award. (please note: not real gold, please do not eat. This is my seal of approval and my first one! Enjoy and please keep making them! ^-^
2j3gys5.png

Thanks! I'm glad you like it.

Ooh, and another award ^^ I'm getting quite a collection now ! xD Thank you!

I, Alabaster, am privileged to present Issues 5, 22, 23, 30, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 46, 47, 52, 53, 62, 63, 67, 68, 70, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, and 82 with:

THE PURPLE ASTERISK OF DISTINCTION (which is this: *)

Basically, what you do with it is put the purple asterisk by the issue numbers of the issues that have been awarded the asterisk.

Last edited:

Right.

There is boringness lingering in the air here...FOOD FIGHT!

*throws banana*

Okay that was not me, who put fear the splork as a tag? That might be going a bit far.

Well it definetly wasn't me.

*updates to 90* No, there will be no more cameos unless I say so.

@Alabaster: Or, I could just link to that post. I'm too lazy to go sticking asterisks next to a handful of specific issues. :D Thanks!

I made my Windian award tag and that was IT. The tags...are so annoying. I keep thinking the thread was LOCKED because I could see the Quick Reply box under all those tags :(

But yay new issues :)

issue 86 : make lucario a little hony

issue 90 : I need that to wi n the heart of the girl I love

besdies these two glaring mistakes, the new issues seemed to have parts missing leaving small plot holes

otherwise good and funny as usual

Back
Top Bottom