• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon Titanium and Iron- They're baaack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imp.gif

Mischimp, by our new Sugi artist, Seviper. I'm quite happy with his work, obviously. Anyway, Mischimp is, for the duller among us, a mischievous imp.

Be careful. While you're distracted, they could steal something.

I know the art is down; be patient.

tidqs1rr1.png

This is a random patch of desert.

If you noticed, there's actually quicksand in the desert now. This appears near springs, which are littered along the path, creating oases which, in addition to having rare Berries, can act as checkpoints during the trip between Reefline and Dricanyon, or Dricanyon and Cryptrise. Quicksand slows you down, partially covers things, and is where some wild Pokemon live. It is NOT a deathtrap. This is not Hollywood quicksand. Anyway, the quicksand pits are quite helpful in navigating the vast, largely empty desert routes.

I am requesting the thread be locked.

T/I is currently undergoing a period of intense change, and I would like the new T/I to have a fresh start.

The first updates on T/I after this period will come on December 15, 2008.
I hope to see you then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom