• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon White Nuzlocke Challenge Comic

Are these comics okay?

• These are the best thing ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • THE BEST!

• These are really cool. Keep up the good work!

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • These are adequate at best.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • It's kind of lame.

• I hate it.

• You are a terrible excuse for a comic creator.

• Go rot in hell.

• Muffins.

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • You suck.

• Total voters

DarkAura

loves terra "brain cells? idk her" kingdomhearts
I decided to do a Nuzlocke challenge and to make a comic of it. Here're the multiple parts;

Main Storyline;

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3.1
Part 3.2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6

Sidestories;

C & S Pt 1

nuxlocke.png

Last edited:
You're the First person to post...

Don't worry, i'm gonna make it a bit longer. =D

YES! That's an excellent Idea.

Oh, and long story short, all my pictures were deleted, so my Nuzlocke comic part 3.2 was deleted. I'll make another later.

I really like this! It's pretty cool, I'm excited to see what you do with it in the future. If you continue this for a while, I do recommend making a master post at the start with links to every comic in it.

Keep it up! :)

That'd be a good idea, with the master post with the links.

I can't find my recharger, so I can only make 3.2 for the time being. (I've already defeate his purrloin)

I'll do that thing with the catfight. ^u^

Yay, thanks!

I'm still working on 3.2 (Was drawing ponies most of the time) but I'm almost done with part 3.2. :P

After a month of waiting, part 3.2 is finished.

Part 3.2

Yeah, there's a death in this one...and the Purrloin looks like a retarded fetal baby. AAAAND, Artemis found a way to fly to Striaton. ;)

Last edited:
Are you playing through as you write this or just making it up as you go along? Just out of curiosity. Also will there be a capture between now and Striaton?

Oh sweet lord, thank you! You have forgiven my sins and updated this marvellous comic!

Amazing as ever. Even a little touching.

Protip, though: When you're linking to the comic, take the link you usually give us, and right click it to open the image itself separately. Then give us that link, it's kinda confusing and annoying to have to find a way to make the comic bigger.

Are you playing through as you write this or just making it up as you go along? Just out of curiosity. Also will there be a capture between now and Striaton?

I've played through the first 3 parts; the 4th part is just a tribute to the deceased Athena. (But I did make Athena's death into a bomb explosion instead of a boring tackle attack, and made a few things different than ingame, like the shell or box through the window.) :)

And I don't know if I'll capture a Pokemon; Like I said, my recharger is gone and my DS has run out of batteries, and I've only gotten so far as to beat the Purrloin. No, they're not at striaton yet (In part 4, they can see the city, though aren't there yet, so it's most likely they're catch a Pokemon when I can get my game recharged.)

In 3.1, the last panel is amazing.

Thanks. :)

Oh sweet lord, thank you! You have forgiven my sins and updated this marvellous comic!

Amazing as ever. Even a little touching.

Protip, though: When you're linking to the comic, take the link you usually give us, and right click it to open the image itself separately. Then give us that link, it's kinda confusing and annoying to have to find a way to make the comic bigger.

Yay, I've done a good thing to the world and forgave someone's sins! :D

Ok, I'll do that with the links.

If someone's confused about the urn thing or the shell thing, it's because For the Urn thing; Athena was already cremated from the bomb, so her ashes are in there. The tombstone part at the beginning of part 4 was just a tribute to Athena; there wasn't anything in the buried spot, :P

For the shell; they're using Oshawotts shell to spin and fly to where ever they want; and they're still on it the whole part of Part 4.

Thanks to you all for the good comments and critizism! :D

EDIT: I just love how almost have of the votes were for "Muffins" :P

Last edited:
OK, I can't find my game or my DS, so no more nuzlocke comics for the time being....HOWEVER, I don't want to see you guys bored, so until I find it, I'll be making side storylines featuring Cheren and Snivy, Bianca and Tepig, and N and Purrloin.

Here's Cheren and Snivy Pt 1; C & S Pt 1

Back
Top Bottom