• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Poképhiles

Re: Poképhiles

"Her name is Pureheart, she's female...." Josh said.

What else do i say? he thought.

Typhlosion and Milanda had taken seats in a corner, then poured various soda's on the seats aroudn them so nobody would sit near them, and thus, hear what they were talking about.
"Are you sure you don't want to compete Typhlosion?" Typhlosion replied as sarcastically as possible.
"Are you sure you don't want to cosplay, Milanda?"
"I hate you."
"I love you too."

Amy made her way alone to the arena to watch the battles, but after Ty and Gardevoir gave up she decided Jet had been away for too long. Not noticing that Josh and Pureheart were about to compete, Amy left her seat and edged away through the rows of spectators, making her way as silently as possible out of the arena.

"You're in," the man in the chair said to Josh, giving him a certificate that told him when his first battle would be.

~~

"Battles, I want to see them," Siyavash demanded, catching a glimpse of a poster while they walked through the halls.

Calim shook his head and grabbed the Gallade's arm. "No way. Remember the last time you battled?"

"Yeah, we fell in love," Siyavash said.

Calim rolled his eyes. "You tackled the other Pokemon down, used your thighs as a vice on his arms so that he couldn't move, and didn't stop punching him in the face. I had to go hug you to immobilize you."

Siyavash frowned. "I don't see what the problem is, we won," he responded.

Calim took the Gallade by his hand. "Come on, we need to get a map and decide where we're getting off, anyway," the human said.

"Shouldn't everyone - wait. You want to just slip off without telling anyone?" Siyavash asked incredulously.

Now it was Calim's turn to look away. "I'm a wanted criminal. I don't want to hold them back. They've been through so much," he murmured.

Siyavash wrapped an arm around Calim's shoulders, saying, "They already said that you should stay. You need to stop considering yourself different." Still, he could see that Calim was not convinced.

"Thank you, sir." Josh said, dashing away.

He turned to Pureheart.

"ARE YOU INSANE?" he yelled.

Stop making a scene, I wanna fight. Pureheart mewed.

Amy was not paying attention to where she was walking, with the result that she almost walked right into Calim.

"Sorry!" she exclaimed, grabbing the nearest wall to steady herself. She noticed Calim's expression and took a step closer. "Are you all right?"

Calim smiled weakly at Amy. "I'll be fine. How have you been? Everything all right?" he asked. "Does Jet battle?" He tried not to make eye contact; he didn't feel like he could lie to someone he was starting to consider a friend.

"No, he doesn't battle," Amy said reluctantly. "He's too out-of-practice. His attacks can't do enough damage to defeat a Rattata."

She glanced down the hallway, but didn't see Jet or anyone else nearby. She felt like she needed to tell someone. "Sometimes I don't know if Jet still loves me," she admitted quietly. "Whenever we're alone together, he always starts hinting that he wants sex, and he gets upset when I say no. And then there's this," she added, motioning to her black eye. "I'm starting to think he's only sticking around for sex, and to use me as a punching bag."

She shook her head. "Sorry. I didn't mean to unload on you. I should go and look for him." Without waiting for a reply she turned and hurried along the hallway, searching for Jet.

Milanda left to find a washroom, and was wandering the halls. Eventually, she found some staff on the ship, probably the only person who hadn't gone to wash the battles.
"Just down the hall, on your left."
"Thanks a bunch." She continued on her way, before hearing the voices, loud idiots.
"Pssh, Why you keep a picture of that Pokemon?!". The voice had a fake 'street' accent.
"I told you man, this thing saved my life." The second voice was offended.
"Yeah?"
"Yeah, pulled me outta the fire."
"Good, cause I was worried you were going all pokephile on me, man!"
"No Man, I ain't no fag!", at that last word Milanda felt as if someone had punched her in the stomach. She ran to the bathroom, and locked herself in the stall and began to cry, loud sobs. Her eyes were wide and fearful, her whole body shaking. She felt every horrible emotion it was possible to feel. She could'nt really understand, and could only mouth the same word.
"Why....?"

Josh stood up to battle, Pureheart by his side.

"Why isn't that Delcatty in it's Pokeball?" a person whispered.

Josh ignored them.

"Ready?" he whispered.

Ready!

(Revive! >3)

Out of curiosity, and the need to battle, Gardevoir returned back to the battle arena's. She walked until she found the battle Josh was in, and sat down with some spectators to watch.

"Hmm. Where did Milanda get to?"
Typhlosion was absorbed in watching the battles, remembering how much she liked burning those who attacked their home.... and trying not to. She wandered around, and eventually resigned to the fact that she couldn't find her. The thought took a moment or two to set in, then, she worried, and paniced. Rushing around the halls, trying to find anyone she knew, she ran into Calim. Her voice was com9ing out in short breaths, the fear consuming any real though.
"I can't find Milanda... Not in my room, or hers... I can't find her!"

Amy had been heading toward the deck, but something made her double back and aim for the cabin instead. Pushing open the door, she immediately saw Jet curled up on the bed. She closed the door silently behind her and approached him.

"Jet?"

He lifted his head. "What do you want?"

Amy sank down beside him. "Jet, I'm sorry. I love you, but sometimes it just seems like you only want sex."

Jet pushed himself into a sitting position on the bed. "That's not all I want. I just... I don't know. There are times when it seems like you don't want our relationship to go any further. You'll do everything except that. Everyone else talks so casually about it, but you act like it's a crime."

"Jet..."

Amy bit her lip. "I'm sorry." Before he could react she pulled him into a tight hug, then glanced anxiously at the door. "If you want me to, I will."

A while later, lying together in the bed, Jet leaned forward and kissed Amy's neck. "I really do love you."

Amy smiled and hugged him. "Same here. Do you want to go and watch what's left of the battle competition?"

"Why not? We might be able to see some of the others battling."

The trainer Josh was battling sent out a Raticate.

A little game of cat and mouse, eh. Pureheart giggled.

She started to sing and pleasant melody. The raticate fell to the ground in a pleasant slumber. Pureheart sprinted over and started slapping it multiple times with her tail.

Calim grabbed Typhlosion by the shoulders and looked her in the eyes. "Calm down. Everything will be all right. Now, where did you last see her?" he asked.

"She was at the arena, said she was tired of watching, and was going to go out... None of the staff understand me, I can't figure out if they've seen her... I'm worried, if they think she's sick, her veins, they stand out.... what'll they do? or if someone found her, and caught her... and I wasn't there..." Calim's gaze calmed her down enough to talk, but she was still shaking, still, the aggression of her species made her want to blow down every door until she found Milanda. Even as she breathed, small, very small, amounts of fire came from her mouth, cinders rising from her shoulders (she had enough control no to burn Calim).

"Help me find her!" It was as much a command as it was a desperate, and shameful plea for help. Shameful, that she had to ask for another's help to find *her* mate.

The Raticate woke up and retorted with a Hyper Fang. It hit Pureheart's shoulder. A little cut started to form.

Pureheart tried to sing, but her voice just wouldn't come out.

I can't sing! I dunno why, but my voice isn't working! Pureheart growled.

During her misfortune, the Raticate used Super Fang on her, making her cut worse.

Calim reached out to take Typhlosion's paw. "I'll help you, don't worry," he said.

((Should I skip the plot ahead a bit or just let this die? Interest seems pretty weak and I'm going into grade twelve, I won't have as much time to spend on this sort of thing ><)

Back
Top Bottom