• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokeween!

Chief Zackrai

pingpong wixard
I was thinking of going as Hypno for Halloween this year. Should I just use my watch, or make a pendulum? Also, after I get my advice, you can just say whatever it is you think would be an awesome pokemon Halloween costume.

AAAADGjwNgYAAAAAAG8dZA.jpg
<- My watch

Last edited:
I think the watch would be an awesome take on the pendulum. Go for it!

(and, if you make the costume match the watch [rhyme!], even better!)

Dear god that would be psychotic. How much free time do you think I have in my life? However, that is a fantastic idea. Maybe if I start it now... *runs to the nearest Joanne's Fabrics and buys lots and lots yellow fabric and string*

That's a sweet watch, but really, Hypno's pendulum is a simple ring.

But, really, exactly how were you planning on doing it without a costume? A costume is necessary.

And then you can attempt to kidnap small girls. Mwehe.

That's one bitch'n watch...

But I agree with @lex, a simple gold ring tied to a black string would do the trick. The watch is a little too fancy for a Pokemon costume, anyway.

And you're lucky, my mother never let me pursue my dreams of being Charmander for Halloween when I was a third-grader. Those wounds still sting ;_;.

But, really, exactly how were you planning on doing it without a costume? A costume is necessary.

And then you can attempt to kidnap small girls. Mwehe.

I wasn't planning on doing it without a costume, I just don't have the free time to create all the little intricacies of my watch into the outfit. Also, the little girls thing is creepy.

Nightdamen: yes, I know that Hypno's pendulum is just a ring on a string, but why cant I be special? Also, I am kind of known for my randomness with outrageously fancy aspects of my clothing. I'm sorry about your mom not letting you be Charmender... my mom doesn't exactly know about it yet, and she doesn't really care what I am for Halloween. Last year I was something she didn't even know what it was. I was this the Creature in the Darkness from the webcomic "The Order of the Stick" while in his walking around mode. He has a pink umbrella with little cats on it. All you can see is two yellow eyes on a black background. That was fun to make...

I thought that if you used that watch, you could make a steampunkish hypno-gijinka type character.

And that would rock. :D

I agree with Ymedron. I mean that isn't realy a hypno pendelum, but if you were to make a different shiny version of a hypno then it would work. Other wise I would just get a washer from some sort of construction store, and tire a string to it.

@Vern: I don't really know. I got it for christmas one year. however, you can go to google and look up "Lost in wonderland pocketwatch" and you'll find a site that starts with a K and I am fairly certain it is called Kaboodle, but I am not sure.

@the others: I Love Steampunk! that's a cool idea.

EDIT!: If I do a steampunk gijinka, I actually know where to get most of the stuff...is that sad?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom