• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

posting on public forums is scary

real mafia
does Cats (2019) Mafia count as real mafia
eifie's saying that tvt and Cats (2019) are fake. it's just insulting, frankly. >:(
hey I did say that I only joined tv tropes mafia because I assumed we were not actually going to play!

there is a reason why I am the one helping Jack mod Cats (2019) mafia! despite knowing nothing about Cats (2019)!

despite knowing nothing about Cats (2019)!
does anyone really know anything about Cats (2019) the film

Like does it even really exist or was it a mass hallucination
I literally don't even know if Cats (2019) is actually some sort of meme or I'm making that up

although I did see some picture Jack posted on telegram taken from the Cats (2019) wiki and I have to say those sure are some cats (in 2019)

there is a reason why I am the one helping Jack mod Cats (2019) mafia! despite knowing nothing about Cats (2019)!
eifie this is literally devastating for me. why are you retiring just as i play my first (1st) mafia game?!

mewtini I retired like last June
EKcJlBfWwAAE8uH.jpg

Hey, welcome! I hope you enjoy playing mafia here. (Have you played elsewhere? :O)
was a big town of salem player for a while, but very little experience with forum mafia
Well then, have I got just the game for you! Cats (2019) mafia features twists and turns, horror and gore, and your fursona come to life! Coming soon to a Mafia subform near you.

Hey, welcome! I hope you enjoy playing mafia here. (Have you played elsewhere? :O)
was a big town of salem player for a while, but very little experience with forum mafia
Well then, have I got just the game for you! Cats (2019) mafia features twists and turns, horror and gore, and your fursona come to life! Coming soon to a Mafia subform near you.
implying i havent already posted over there :cool:

Back
Top Bottom