• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Power Plant Pokemafia

how do y'all with hydra accounts keep up with the thread

I was going to just keep tabs on it with my main account and switch to the alt when I wanted to post, but then it's difficult to react to things as you go along
#chickenproblems

anyway, hi!

blu will probably not be around for a little while so for now you've got to put up with me, koko

in the interests of full disclosure, we are a miller

good news guys question mark

i'm moving in a couple days and all of a sudden i have nO time left at all for literally anything
actually literally same
except my parents are cool and taking care of the vast majority of stuff

Does alien make sense as the reason why there were no n1 deaths? I don't think it does, especially with the flavor, and the size of the game, but you all may know more about shenanigans than I do.

As for Cojiro(koko)'s miller claim.. I don't disbelieve it but it seems like something mafia could fake

oooh, that's an interesting play. important, though: if someone else is reading this and is a miller, step right up and counterclaim it

Does alien make sense as the reason why there were no n1 deaths? I don't think it does, especially with the flavor, and the size of the game, but you all may know more about shenanigans than I do.
a lack of deaths N0 in this meta can be most likely attributed to doc, bulletproof, mafia, roleblocker, or bastardry, in that order

beyond that, it's not much use speculating which it was; we could run afoul of an alien, for sure, but otherwise, if someone in town did something that stopped a nightkill, we probably want them to be able to keep doing it, with impunity

Day 1 miller claims are usually lightly town-indicative, because people forget that claiming miller is an option is wolf?
so light townread there ig
claiming miller after a redcheck is big bruh moment

oooh, that's an interesting play. important, though: if someone else is reading this and is a miller, step right up and counterclaim it
I'm playing this completely impulsively, but I almost voted for this post
although it's more likely than not NAI

• Confused
Reactions: M&F
I personally think that mafia succumbed to the power of friendship combined with basic human decency that you shouldn't kill people

Snap V-read on trebek for equally bad reasons (being the first to voice his opinion on Cojiro's Miller claim)

i'm millern't, i'm afraid

curious what your pokemon is? idk if it has any bearing on role but it's not like miller is a powerrole anyway

curious what your pokemon is? idk if it has any bearing on role but it's not like miller is a powerrole anyway
If this was addressed at me, I'm not keen on the idea of claiming anything else right away - claiming the miller part is sensible in order to avoid confusion, but in general I think it's wiser to keep stuff secret in order to be able to catch people out in lies later on!

Back
Top Bottom