• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Power Plant Pokemafia

Attach Lie Detector to Redstrykephoenix

Who are the mafia?
vm/mf/zm/anyone else who has a 2-letter acronym for their name
oh shit, that wasn't in my role PM, thanks for letting me know

if y'all do the thing where you analyze how people react to my jokes and use that as the basis for a D1 lynch I am never going to let you hear the end of it
the real question is, am I above responding to that with a vote on VM

Attach Lie Detector to Redstrykephoenix

Who are the mafia?
vm/mf/zm/anyone else who has a 2-letter acronym for their name
oh shit, that wasn't in my role PM, thanks for letting me know

if y'all do the thing where you analyze how people react to my jokes and use that as the basis for a D1 lynch I am never going to let you hear the end of it
the real question is, am I above responding to that with a vote on VM
i thought about it but then decided that someone else would probably do it for me

yeah, it's d1, i really dont think a RB should claim if something happened there, i'd just block the same person again tbh to test the working theory

actually maybe my jokevote on zm can stick around a lil while

And nobody's chimed in saying "I was attacked" or "I roleblocked [X]" yet. Strange.
hm, do you think a roleblocker should have claimed here?
-m
Hmm, maybe not? I think I've gotten used to Town of Salem, where the meta is to post whenever you get attacked, roleblocked, witched, etc. I guess that doesn't make as much sense in longform mafia games, tho.

yeah, it's d1, i really dont think a RB should claim if something happened there, i'd just block the same person again tbh to test the working theory
agree

as was said in ooctvt, there are plenty of explanations for why there might be no n0 kill. no sense revealing a roleblocker if there's no indication they were the one responsible

I
And nobody's chimed in saying "I was attacked" or "I roleblocked [X]" yet. Strange.
hm, do you think a roleblocker should have claimed here?
-m
Hmm, maybe not? I think I've gotten used to Town of Salem, where the meta is to post whenever you get attacked, roleblocked, witched, etc. I guess that doesn't make as much sense in longform mafia games, tho.
In my homeforum we did. If someone was witched or bussed or roleblocked etc but then again, I think the players did get a notification of those results. I don't know the meta here but it seems like there are no notifs about things like that so if the only way to know is for people to claim that they healed/roleblocked someone then, yeah. Best not to unless we have more conclusive info

yeah, think that’s just a meta disparity, idk if it deserves a vote but there’s also like no other votes happening so idk lol

Back
Top Bottom