• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Power Plant Pokemafia

I feel like life would be so much easier if we just dropped all the names and acronyms and used the relative-to-gmt notation,

my timezone is BRT but as far as I'm concerned it's just -3. boop

was wondering this myself tbh

we have heard from everyone now but some have been heard more than others

who could fit into that category... vm? flora? hydreigon? maybe raritini? any of you guys got any thoughts to share?

i should also say that i am struggling against my natural inclination to read vm as scummy for his fake scumslip
flora -- and for that matter zm -- are a little harder to work into this analysis because they're naturally quiet players, which makes them notoriously hard to read. I suppose the old meta might've actually been onto something with its tendency to lynch inactives at the drop of a hat-

the same definitely doesn't go for more typically active players -- and yeah, I was thinking VM and the tbhydra, having given it some level of backread. so... either of you two feel like sharing more with the class?

flora -- and for that matter zm -- are a little harder to work into this analysis because they're naturally quiet players, which makes them notoriously hard to read.
good to know, tyvm! this data has been assimilated into the hivemind

my timezone is BRT
my brain infilled this as "boredom replacement therapy"

thank you brain, time for sleep now

ngl, i’m gonna venture a guess that raritini’s inactiveness has been just that, and not indicative of anything ingame: it feels at least to me that both of them are very active/prominent in both their scumgames and their towngames independently

that’s just how i see it tho so idk

I'm still in EST even if RNP isn't, btw, so if we say something is EST, one of us will still be able to adhere to it without timezones fucking us up

see, I dunno about that; I've missed rari's big scum debut, but I still do achingly remember mewtini's scumgame from tarot-

it felt, at least in part, like carefully calculated inactivity was a parcel to that

see, I dunno about that; I've missed rari's big scum debut, but I still do achingly remember mewtini's scumgame from tarot-

it felt, at least in part, like carefully calculated inactivity was a parcel to that
ah sorry, i meant within the scope of D1!

• Thinking
Reactions: M&F
the same definitely doesn't go for more typically active players -- and yeah, I was thinking VM and the tbhydra, having given it some level of backread. so... either of you two feel like sharing more with the class?
We or at least most all of us know what happens when we're too active ( take a certain other mafia variation where the town mis-reads Active people causing Town to lynch/yeet their own 😥 )

We are in such an information drought today that an abstain might be the right move but that’s also kinda boring

Idk if I vibe with a ZM wagon so I’m going to vote for someone else to balance it out... Flora maybe? I don’t really know who else since nothing anyone’s done so far has been particularly suspicious imo

actually you know what i think an abstain might be in town's best interest today if i'm being honest
i know we don't like doing that anymore here but anything else is a shot in the dark in my opinion

Back
Top Bottom