• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Power Plant Pokemafia

The residents of Ohmtown awaken, fearing the worst. Three of their number dead, a bloody message scrawled on the wall, and the internet's slow! The darkest times of all are upon the town, as they gather to settle what is happening in the square. The townsfolk count their remaining numbers.

Seems everyone, minus the preceding day's casualties, are accounted for.

Day 2 has begun. Night 2 will begin at 11:00 Central on August 4th.

Woo this is great! Wish I had voted but the results were good. Also in this game mafia seems to be selfdestructing themselves heh.

Anyway, I'll put my vote on Hydreigon

whos ready for another slow day followed by another explosive EoD tbh

interested in the train of thought regarding the hydrei vote?

• Wow
Reactions: Ys_
Well, I'm getting the sense that they know something we don't and were trying to gain towncred yesterday, especially with that late vote on MF and thir comment about the flavor blood on the wall may have been Pikachu eating ketchup. Unless they were just joking, but their play seems slightly different from what I would expect? But then again they may just be flailing. And also, if Seshas was outgroup that could explain why they voted for MF and I think maybe their reads were more or less their genuine thoughts, and I remember them pointing out Hydre as suspicious, so maybe they genuinely thought so?

Also, I'm wondering about this game's setup. I don't think we have to be as coy after two nights with no deaths and two mafs already dead, but surely the presence of a miller indicates the presence of a sheriff?

Anyway, I'm hesitating between Hydre, tbh^2 and their vote on VM which may not have been very solid, or Coji if a sheriff doesn't appear.

@Hydreigon25
@tbh²
@Cojiro
what are your thoughts on yesterDay?

yeah i have a feeling that seshas was outgroup just bc terrorist, but if they werent then MF definitely was, since ingroup seshas wouldnt have exploded knowing that ingroup MF was on the chopping block

or they were just both outgroup omegalul

• Haha
Reactions: Ys_
Tbh, when i posted about the flavor blood on the wall may have been from Pikachu eating ketchup, I
was just joking
, and as for the Late M&F vote i was actually thinking about where to put my vote for between two that i have focused on Seshas & M&F as against town unfortunately i posted the M&F vote too late, the votes were already final

Wow, what a clusterfuck EoD was. Didn't think a D1 would ever get that... 'exciting'.
Anyways, I have a theory. No night deaths for two days, no explanation of that from town, an explosion on D1, and the sign up thread states there will be bastard elements...
Is this an 'Oops, All Terrorists!' game?

zm softclaiming terrorist :O

slightly tempted to vote hydrei solely for the eye-hurty font color except now that i'm typing this i'm guessing it was just a style mishap

Back
Top Bottom