• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Power Plant Pokemafia

yeah, the idea of all terrorists/dayvigs is seeming much more likely since a) everyone has same flavor apparently and b) no night kills 2 nights in a row and noones come forth with any relevant info about it

if that is actually what the setup looks like, then progress is going to have to be made in the day phase even more so than in normal games

in light of that, i’m gonna vibe on hydreigon for now

am i missing something on iso? what's the deal w hydreigon
-m
just the player i had the most Hmmm vibes on, and imo some votes really need to be happening

not a set in stone vote, i just want stuff to happen bc otherwise we’re just wasting time

hydreigon is operating as if we're still Huntin Mafia! without realising we've all realised we're all terrorists/mafia and are cool with it and are looking for town to kill

• Love
Reactions: Ys_
are we really gonna trust flips in this game tbh i wouldn't put it past rsp to fuck with the flips
hahahaha
tbh idrk what the alternative is to vaguely trusting the flips, and at least since there's been /a/ town flip i'll just vibe for now maybe? as opposed to Everyone Is Flipping Mafia. Damn. because i like. don't know what we can do if we start doubting them considering there's no mech to work with aside from this
-m

fair fair.
idk man. i feel like nobody is acting like honest to god town and everyone, by virtue of not Freaking Out, is admitting to being a terrorist. (except maaaaybe hydre but maybe they haven't caught on to it being ok to open-terrorist yet?)

oh i softed early on btw see if you can find it ehehehehe

so by that i mean that if there's a town member they're probably the minority....? does that make sense?

Back
Top Bottom