• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Random Sprites and Other Stuff

Starly

BabyLucario.png
babylatis.png
BabyAbsol.png
BabySkarmoryAnimation.gif

Lugiaanimation.gif
Welcome to my sprite shop! I am not as good as most on this site, but I think i am okay.
Lugiaanimation.gif

Somethings are not shown 'cause I am too lazy, but I can still do them.​

Avies.png

Banners

JirachiBanner.png
DialgaBanner.png

MudkipBanner.png

Edits/Re-color/​

Clampoink.png
AngelinandDevilin.png
Azurejayattempt.jpg
WeddingBellossom.jpg
Cyndaquil-Shaymin.jpg
Flygonrecoulor.png

Cosplay and Pokemorph​

CharmanderCosplayerFemale.jpg
LatiosCosplayer.png
crobatman.png
PlusleandMinunCouple.jpg
latis2.png

Repose​

NewUmbreon.jpg
NewJolteon.jpg
NewVaporeon.jpg

Lugiaanimation.gif
I can also do de-vamp/re-vamp, chao, fusion, and my favorite are scratches, animations, fakemon and baby. Request away!
Lugiaanimation.gif

I liiiiike. :D

Could I have a splice of Haunter and Gengar please?

I'll give it a go! check back later for edit

EDIT:
HaunterGengarSplice.png

Weirdest thing ever!!!! Sorry if you do not like it... I wanted to make it a little more original than most, but sadly ended up with this... if you want a redo just give me an idea of what you would like

Last edited:
Can I get an avatar with the word Hematophyte on it based on one of the Pokemon in the "My Future Team" part of my sig? I've gone far too long without an avatar. I could really use one. xD

Can I get an avatar with the word Hematophyte on it based on one of the Pokemon in the "My Future Team" part of my sig? I've gone far too long without an avatar. I could really use one. xD

Sorry for really late delay... here is your avatar!
Hematophyteavie.png

JPG! O.e

Aaaanyways, I would like a baby form of Umbreon, please. AND SAVE AS PNG O.e

I would like two things:
1.An animation of a Espeon running then jumps onto a Umbreon
2.a avatar with a pink backround with a Espeon and the word "Spirit" below it.

sorry everyone! I was lazy but I will get to all requests but it will take time because school is in now for me...

please could you make me an animation of a Venonat Chao walking - you could just make a still venonat chao if you'd rather...

thanks.

Back
Top Bottom