• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rarity vs. Phantom

No, this'll be up soon. (probably today.) I just had a load of homework and limited PC access recently, but now I've got a three-day weekend, so don't worry. Sorry for the long wait.

Team Rarity {OOO}

spiritomb
[Creeper] Spiritomb (M)
<Pressure>
Health: 57%
Energy: 56%
Mood: “-UUUUUUUCCCKK.” D:<. Not feeling too well.

Team Phantom {OOO}

charmeleon
[Kadan] Charmeleon (M)
<Blaze>
@ Razor Claw
Health: 78%
Energy: 69%
Mood: "Haha." Feeling a bit tired, but enjoying himself nonetheless.​

Arena Notes:
The ground around Creeper is charred in a 3 foot radius from the explosion. In the middle is a 9-inch deep hole where Creeper was pounded into the ground. A few small blue-purple draconic fires are still burning. The ground is damp from the recently-ended rainstorm.

Round 4, Begin!

In a rage, Creeper begins another onslaught of spirit-wind. The Spiritomb puts all of his ill will and negative feelings against Kadan into a single blast, commanding an onslaught of spirits to hit creeper. Kadan tries to avoid the blast, but the Spiritomb outspeeds him thanks to the recent Ominous Wind. The purplish-wind envelops Kadan as the evil spirits taunt and torment him, pelting him with dark energy and knocking him back. As the wind finally resides, Kadan takes a quick look at Creeper, and then dives into the ground digging at a furious speed. In a matter of minutes, Kadan is in an underground tunnel, safely shielded from Creeper's onslaughts.

Creeper launches another powerful Ominous Wind to wash across the field, sending a fog to roll full of malicious spirits. However, the spirit wind doesn't find its target due to the quick thinking of Kadan- The wind simply washes over the hole, paying it no heed. Safe underneath, Kadan takes a few breaths and relaxes himself, and prepares for the final stage of his plan.

Creeper, still quite enraged, launches a third ominous wind blasting across the ground. Once again, the wind doesn't enter the hole, and to this, Creeper remains outraged. After a while though, he becomes somewhat confused. Wasn't that Charmeleon supposed to move sometime soon? Puzzled, the Spiritomb takes a nervous look around, and then stares at the hole, watching to see if Kadan will pop out and attack. Almost immediately after, Creeper hears a rumbling that sounds as if it's coming from straight beneath him. A bit nervous, Creeper tries to move out of the way, but he's too late- Kadan bursts out of the ground, Claws glowing with the same purple draconic energy that Creeper has come to hate. The force of the upward burst manages to hurt Creeper a bit and knock him off guard, but then Kadan finishes his strike with a few powerful slashes through Creeper's form and then at his keystone. Creeper once again goes on the defensive, but he doesn't avoid the damage- he just hides from the strikes. Finished with his attack, Kadan saunters back to his side of the field, awaiting orders. Creeper pops back out of his keystone and glares at Kadan, but his glare falters for a bit- the effects of the battle are clearly taking their toll on him.

Round Four, End!

Team Rarity {OOO}

spiritomb
[Creeper] Spiritomb (M)
<Pressure>
Health: 45%
Energy: 34%
Mood: <… /:< …. ugh> Feeling tired and a bit weak.

Team Phantom {OOO}

charmeleon
[Kadan] Charmeleon (M)
<Blaze>
@ Razor Claw
Health: 62%
Energy: 66%
Mood: Pretty confident, doesn't feel very changed from last round.​

Arena Notes:
The ground around Creeper is charred in a 3 foot radius from the explosion. In the middle is a 9-inch deep hole where Creeper was pounded into the ground. A few small blue-purple draconic fires are still burning. The ground is damp from the recently-ended rainstorm. There is a Charmeleon-sized tunnel leading from Kadan's side of the field to Creeper's, about 8-ish feet deep and 20-ish feet long.

Ref's Notes:
-Creeper was faster than Kadan on the first action, which allowed him to damage Kadan. However, being faster also allowed Dig to go last, working to Kadan's advantage.
-The combined dig+dragon Claw I allowed, but it cost extra energy to Kadan. Not that it mattered much.
-That's about it, noting special this time around.
-Sorry for the wait, it should not take this long again.

Next Round:
-Phantom attacks
-Rarity attacks
-I ref

The RNG gods finally love us Kadan! You and I need to build more shrines later.

Let's see... I am going to assumed that those ominous winds are just going to keep coming, and the stat boosts are going to be very annoying.

We need to use that tunnel to our advantage, protect if he moves before you on the first action, otherwise jump back in your tunnel.

If you went in the tunnel on your third action I want you to chill down for the next action, then hone claws to get ready for the next round. If he gets in your sight while you're down there use flamethrower in his face to teach him not to do it again.

If you protected on your first action I want you to spam flame burst. Do it.

Protect/Go in tunnel~Chill/Flamethrower/Flame Burst~Hone Claws/Flamethower/Flame Burst

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom