• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rift in the Dimensions: Signups/OOC!

Or some obscure country, like somewhere in Africa- *brutally murdered*

so why's everything going in spoiler tags anyway?

Heh, i can think of a good idea for the next boss fight: Megatron- *brutally murdered again*

I'm only kidding. Though it would still be cool.

That would be AWESOME! Too bad we don't have Cybertron/Transformers-Earth/Whatever-That-Junk-Planet-From-The-Animated-Movie-Was-Called on the list. :(

Maybe I could shoehorn him in anyway.

That would be AWESOME! Too bad we don't have Cybertron/Transformers-Earth/Whatever-That-Junk-Planet-From-The-Animated-Movie-Was-Called on the list. :(

Maybe I could shoehorn him in anyway.

Allow me to help you with that decision: DO IT!!

Name: Cali
Species: A humanoid cat.
Series: Sonic the Hedgehog
Appearance: She is a calico cat, with pink, purple and darker purple spots instead of brown, darker brown, and orange like calico cats usually do.
Bio:
Personality: PO
Other: She has Psychic Powers (you know like blaze has fire ya), carries around Nun-chucks, and is the guardian of the Lun Emeralds ((I'M SO UNCREATIVEEEE))

Mewtwo:...Alright, accepted. As long as you're careful not to make her any more of a Blaze clone than she already is. Her personality better be should preferably totally different.

Yes, she is WAY different. She is soooo hyper, she gets on everyone's nerves. And Kali would know who Calli is; she's Tabitha's sister from a dead RP.

I have been wanting to join this for some time. Now seems like a decent one.

FAN CHARACTER

Name:Logoth (low-goth)
Species:Barbarian. A barbarian is basically a human but MUCH larger. An average Barbarian is 7'4" and 250-275 pounds. Barbarians are called such by their battle style.
Series:Champions of Norrath
Appearance:Logoth is 7'5" and 268 pounds. His build is muscular and completmented by fair skin and dark brown hair. He wears black scalemail that is normal except for the helmet which has ram horns cast in metal. A heavy 2 handed sword rests his back. A dirk and 1 handed axe hang from a war belt.
Bio: Born into a military family Logoth exceeds at hand to hand combat and tatical warfare. Recently Logoth was promoted and asked to lead a raid against orcish leaders. The raid failed and Logoth was captured. He managed to escape with his effects and stumbled upon one of his worlds portals which could take you to any other portal in his world. However this portal was corrupt by the decay and sent him to the world that the group was currently at. (Azeroth)
Personality:PO
Other:Norrath is similar to Azeroth technologicaly.

Oh crap you're right.

Well, they were just closed because we were in the middle of something. I'll open them back up with a bit heavier restriction.

And for Nimler: Because when I see your name I always think "Nibbler" from Futurama. >_>

Well, if they are open, then I'll pull in this new character.

Name: Spire
Series: Metroid Prime (Hunters)
Personality: I'm going to say Played out on this one, because we knew nothing of his personality in the game and I can't think of a good one for the life of me.
Other: For those who were wondering what his appearance was, it's this

Exo: Accepted. :3

Also, here's the deal with signups: They will be open when we're in the Hub area (The Plains), when we leave, they'll be closed. Sound good to everyone?

Also, I'm going to go clean up the Character list and get rid of people who never post. If I deleted you and you're still interested, please tell me and you'll be added back on.

It came to my attention that the group wasn't in Azeroth. Ignore my last post. Oh and Logoth is a hero

Back
Top Bottom