• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Roxxor's Trading Post

Roxxor

1st Generation Pokemon Trainer
Hello. I have all breedable Pokemon (including Phione). I also have all of the starters, so if you need anything, just tell me. There are some Berries I would like in return. Here is my list:

1.Enigma, Lansat, Starf
2.Rowap, Jaboca, Custap, Micle
3.Liechi, Ganlon, Salac, Petaya, Apicot
4.Spelon, Pamtre, Durin, Belue, Watmel
5.Lum, Babiri, Chilan
6.Tamato, Tanga, Charti, Cornn, Haban, Rabuta, Nomel, Colbur, Kasib, Magost
7.Sitrus, Leppa, Persim
8.everything else

I want each Pokemon traded to me to be holding a berry on the list. The Pokemon traded to me can be anything (probably a junk Pokemon). The berries towards the top of the list are the most wanted. Remember that if you only have one of a rare berry and you aren't that confident about berry farming, don't risk planting it.

If you want a Pokemon with a certain nature, that will be fine, but it will take longer and make the trade more valuable.

Now that I have completed my Pokedex, I will keep my trading post open, so I can help others get closer to getting the Pokemon they want and possibly completing their Pokedex.

Oh, please don't trade me any hacked Pokemon.

At least one of the Pokemon I will trade to will have Pokerus (and probably a berry) as a sign of my appreciation for your help. If you don't want your Pokemon to have Pokerus, which I don't see why anyone wouldn't, just tell me in your post. Remember that Pokerus is a very helpful and rare. I doubles the EVs gained when battling. It will eventually go away unless you stick the infected Pokemon in your box once you are done playing. I have had Pokemon keep Pokerus for months this way. It will eventually spread to all of the Pokemon in your party through battling (with or without the infected Pokemon in your lead spot; it doesn't matter where it is as long as it is your party). It is harder to spread Pokerus to Pokemon in your party if one of the Pokemon in your party has already had Pokerus and gotten healthy again. Pokerus is a very good thing.

Just post what Pokemon you want and what berry you'll trade for it. I probably can't start until next week, but I wanted to get the idea out into the open. Happy Trading!

Here is my Friend Code: 4253-0738-5720 If you want to trade, please register me and post your own FC, so I can register you if I haven't already. My name on Diamond is Hunter, not Roxxor, so when we trade, be looking for the name Hunter. I also will be starting the room most of the time.

Current trades:

Bakuphoon
Durin Berry ~ Cyndaquil
Pamtre Berry ~ Totodile

Successful Trades

Deathguise
Seviper ~ Bulbasaur
Lunatone ~ Chimchar
Mawile ~ Cyndaquil
Sableye ~ Totodile
Tropius ~ Growlithe

Belmont
junk Pokemon ~ Cyndaquil
junk Pokemon ~ Totodile
Raikou ~ Chikorita
junk Pokemon ~ Squirtle
junk Pokemon ~ Bulbasaur

Proto_Fan
Spelon Berry ~ Cyndaquil
Babiri Berry ~ Totodile
Tamato Berry ~ Chikorita
Kebia Berry ~ Snubbull
Hondew Berry ~ Shuckle
Yache Berry ~ junk Pokemon

Amaguq
Tamato Berry ~ Smoochum
Tamato Berry ~ Hoppip
Lansat Berry ~ Sunkern
Tanga Berry ~ Qwilfish
Sitrus Berry ~ Spheal
Sitrus Berry ~ Croagunk

Saiku
Hondew Berry ~ Totodile
Yache Berry ~ Charmander
Qualot Berry ~ Chikorita

Mewtwo
Enigma Berry ~ Cyndaquil
Enigma Berry ~ Chokorita
Enigma Berry ~ Totodile
Enigma Berry ~ Ditto
Enigma Berry ~ Horsea
Enigma Berry ~ Spinarak
----
September 5, 2008
Enigma Berry ~ Mareep
Enigma Berry ~ Scyther
Enigma Berry ~ Bulbasaur
Enigma Berry ~ Squirtle
Enigma Berry ~ Charmander
Enigma Berry ~ Mudkip
Enigma Berry ~ Torchic
Enigma Berry ~ Treecko
Enigma Berry ~ Chimchar
Enigma Berry ~ Turtwig
Enigma Berry ~ Nidoran Female
Enigma Berry ~ Growlithe

cheesecake
Lansat Berry ~ Dratini (with Flamethrower and Dragon Pulse)

Last edited:
I have just about anything and I can get it all of just about any nature - I would trade you plenty of the things on this list, but do you have, say, TMs to offer instead of just pokémon?

Well, I do have TMs, but I want to keep the ones that can't be purchased. Just tell me what TMs you want and what on my list you would like to trade for.

I can get you a Shuppet and a Bannette. I also have a Shieldon I might be able to raise, but I'll see if I have the time, unless you want to do it yourself. I'll also give you my Hippopotas because I only caught it for Hayley. Come to think of it I also have a Heracross collecting dust that I got from the GTS.
I'll also let you borrow my Roserade free of charge.

All this can be yours for just three payments of $19.95! Oh uh, I mean, the Johto starters. And a Snubbull.

Will trade you a level 52 Raikou for ALL the starters in Johto and Squirtle and Bulbasaur.

Proto_Fan

I'll take the Bannette, Hippopotas, Heracross, and Roserade(if you want) for the Johto starters and a Snubbull.

Belmont

DEAL!!!! All of the Johto starters plus Squirtle and Bulbasaur for your Raikou.
(We'll have to work out in what order we do the trades. How about Rakiou being the middle trade?)

I can't start trading until next week, but that doesn't mean I can't start breeding this week. We'll have to arrange times and exchange Friend Codes later. I look foward to trading with you!

Alright then just leave a message here or PM me when your ready. I guess I could just trade you Bidoofs or Starlys then the Raikou to make it work.

BTW:

FC

Okay my FC is 4253-0738-5720. It is also on my Trainer Card from Pokecharms.

I'm about to go and register everyone's FCs who has been officially registered in TCoD.
I'll post a time to trade next week.

EDIT: I'm done registering. I think I still need your Friend Code Proto_Fan. Wait, I found it, never mind.

Last edited:
I can offer you Seviper, Lunatone, Mawile, Sableye, and Tropius. In return, could you get me Bulbasaur, Chimchar , Cyndaquil, Totodile, and Growlithe?

Sure, I'll have to breed them first. I have already registered all of you, so if you haven't registered me please do so.

If I said I could trade today or tommorrow, would any of you want to? If you would, tell me when (with your timezone listed). I live in the Central timezone.

Just check my first post to see the trade status.

Oh, I've been giving all of the Pokemon I'm going to trade Pokerus.

EDIT: I have all Pokemon ready for trade.

Last edited:
Okay, tell me when you get the Pokemon Pal parked. I should be around all day tommorrow. Is 4:30 central good? I will be starting the room. Make sure you have registered me. If you want a different time please tell me. My name in the game is Hunter, not Roxxor. I look foward to trading with you!

I suggest you check the GTS Guidelines thread for further clarification on a few things, Roxxor. Mainly, it's appreciated if you just go ahead and put your code in the first post.

More to the point, you wouldn't happen to have a choice band you're willing to part with, would you? I have a Shuppet with Destiny Bond that would be fun for a Trick Room team/gimmick if that interests you at all. I have everything else as well, but the Shuppet is the easiest-to-access thing I could think of off the top of my head. I'd have to park the rest and am rarely in the mood to do so, so...

Last edited:
Thanks, I'll go take a look at that thread.

I'm sorry, but I like my items very much. Plus, hopefully, I am getting a Bannette from Proto_Fan, so all I will have to do is breed it to get Shuppet. Thanks for the offer, but I trade Pokemon, not items. If you need a Pokemon, I'd love to trade. Thanks!

Actually... I could start a berry shop, but that will have to wait until I get more. (I might start berry farming again this summer.)

Okay. The trade is still on, but I was wondering if you wanted to trade before 4:30 PM central. I can trade anytime this afternoon. I'm fine if you still want to keep the origional time.

Back
Top Bottom