• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Roxxor's Trading Post

Roxxor for the trade with my Raikou i can trade with you and time between 10:00 a.m and 3:00 p.m Eastern time tommorow.

Sorry, I'll be gone tommorrow due to a 4th of July family reunion. I won't be back until Sunday afternoon/night. I'll probably be able to trade Monday.

Actually, I can trade tonight if you want. Just give me a time.

No problem BTW I was looking at your needed pokemon and i can get you all of them exept Kingdra by next week.

Thanks. I'll tell you what I need on Monday. I'll have 8 hours in the car this weekend, so I'll get some of them. The only one I don't think I'll be able to get on my own is Heracross. I might want help with Suppet/Banette and Hippopotas. As for Kingdra, it will probably be the last Pokemon I get to complete my Pokedex, because I have a level 100 one in my Emerald team. I want it to be the last one, so I won't have to worry about not having my whole team on Emerald.

So the only thing you have left to do to complete your National Dex is to elvolve the Pokemon I traded you? I hope you level them up with ease and complete your Pokedex very soon!

Hey Belmont, I'm just curious. What rank will your Trainer card be once you complete your National Dex? Mine is going to be gold. That means the only thing I will have left to do is get a 100 win streak in the Battle Tower. It won't be easy, but I might eventually do it.

Hey, I was working on my Pokedex tonight. I discovered the only Pokemon remaining for my Pokedex only need to be levelled up or bred in exception to Heracross, Kingdra, Spoink, and Grumpig. I did wind up catching and evolving a few Pokemon tonight to make this true. I should be able to get Heracross, Kingdra, Spoink, and Grumpig off of Emerald tommorrow. Even if I don't have them yet, they should be relatively easy to get. I'll update the list on Monday. Do remember that the shop should remain open even after I complete my National Dex. That should actually make it better.

I was thinking. Once I complete my Pokedex, instead of taking good Pokemon, I will just want junk Pokemon with berries. I already have a lot of berries, but having more would be fun and a good way to get berries to make poffins to make good contest Pokemon (eventhough I've already won all of the contests). I'll probably make a list of my most wanted berries to my least wanted berries.

Mine will also be gold. However im alredy sitting on a 63 win streak so i might be able to get the black card this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom